Watch: Second Impeachment Debates

Me all day listening to that…

ouran-HS-host-club-haruhi-mad

7 Likes

Why in the fuck to Republicans keep defending Andrew Johnson! I heard that somewhere yesterday?!? He was rushing to reinstate violent insurrectionists with no accountability?!?

Party of personal responsibility my ass.

But now, FUCK YEAH, Rep. Omar!!!

13 Likes

5 Likes

I tried to watch some of this but ended up yelling at my TV when Jim Jordan was spewing his nonsense. GRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrr. So I had to turn it off.

5 Likes

I am at work, and very glad of it.

5 Likes

Lots of good speeches from the Dems but hearing Matt Gaetz made me want to [fantasy redacted to ensure compliance with BBS rules].

8 Likes

I heard part of his screed against “cancel culture” on NPR while driving between job sites. I too was screaming at the delivery device, possibly frightening other drivers.

5 Likes

I muted him, for the sake of my blood pressure.

But right now Kevin McCarthy can go fuck himself.

“Some feel our pleas for unity ring HOLLOW”

Yeah, no shit; asshole.

7 Likes

Hey, Rep. Bourdeaux (who just won GA 7th!) was just on!

5 Likes

Yeah, “let’s dip away for a moment;” right when a Black Rep is about to speak for 30 sec.

How I loathe these complicit feckless assholes.

9 Likes

This is like in Mars Attacks where the invaders keep shouting “We come in peace!” while they vaporize people. Peace and unity are both great things to want, but it’s not up to the defenders to provide them.

10 Likes

Seriously, tho.

6 Likes

Really? The PBS feed has been uninterrupted so far for me? C-Span would probably be uninterrupted too probably? What are you watching/listening on?

2 Likes

The youtube link embedded in your post, PBS, on my desktop via Chrome.

2 Likes

That’s weird. I didn’t get any cutting away? I had closed it for a bit, maybe I reopened a different one?

Here is what I’m streaming right now:

But I’m about to head out here in a few mintues to pick up the kiddo, so I’ll be on NPR then. I don’t know if they’re streaming it (and they do interrupt to tell who is speaking mostly).

4 Likes

They interrupted to give Jim McGovern an interview.

3 Likes

Yeah, I opened a different one when I came back to it… I’m on the one above now, which is a direct feed.

2 Likes

I switched over.

1 Like

Cool! Let me know if anything crazy happens while I’m away from the live feed!

1 Like

Go and be safe.

I’m not the person to keep tabs, though.

I keep muting the GOP assholes before they can piss me off too badly.

2 Likes