πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Ugh, thanks for clearing that up. The coverage I’ve seen focused on shortages in general. The inhumanity demonstrated by some folks in the GOP is truly sickening.

Season 7 Karma GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

15 Likes

Book sales looking slim, Kellyanne?

18 Likes

I hope these bar complaints bear fruit. There should be consequences for violating what ethics rules lawyers do have (I speak as a lawyer myself).

20 Likes
16 Likes

18 Likes

β€œOklahoma lawmakers have passed a bill banning abortion from the moment of β€˜fertilization.’”

i know it’s besides the point, but i am vaguely curious how they think the mechanics of this work. is god sitting out there watching every egg and sperm screaming β€œsoul time!” at the most inappropriate of moments?

for people who believe that they can’t know the mind of god or β€œhis” nature: they sure have very specific ideas about the particulars of the ineffable

( it’s almost as if it’s not about religion at all, but control :thinking: )

14 Likes

rupauls drag race bingo GIF

16 Likes
21 Likes
21 Likes

the office rage GIF

18 Likes

I wonder if he heard that in his head before he said it. β€œYeah, this would be a reasonable argument. White folks aren’t suffering as much, so it’s all good!” God, i hate this timeline…

19 Likes

He’s much more concerned about the numbers than the people. He wants to restrict the definition to count fewer deaths. Despite the fact the CDC and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists recommend a broad definition to catch pregnancy related deaths that aren’t direct effects. Like suicide and partner-committted-murder.
Like it’s a contest and not a lot of people suffering. Cook the numbers and win a prize

17 Likes

It’s not so bad if you don’t look!

13 Likes

I hope that’s true and not wishful thinking on Weingarten’s part.

11 Likes

I’ll take a little hope when I can. Even provisional hope.

11 Likes

Season 4 Champagne GIF by Living Single

11 Likes

Seems like cooking books and stoking existing hatred is the only thing such asshats excel at these days.

14 Likes

If you ever doubt that the Republicans know how to make a long-term relationship work just look at the marriage of racism and misogyny:

15 Likes

β€œIf you correct our population for race…”

What the fuck?

Somebody is well overdue for their beating. :rage:

15 Likes

Dude deserves far more than just a beat-down…

13 Likes