๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

FTA:

โ€ฆ GOP senator Bill Cassidy โ€ฆ

In an interview with Politico, the following words came out of Cassidyโ€™s mouth: โ€œAbout a third of our population is African American; African Americans have a higher incidence of maternal mortality. So, if you correct our population for race, weโ€™re not as much of an outlier as itโ€™d otherwise appear. Now, I say that not to minimize the issue but to focus the issue as to where it would be. For whatever reason, people of color have a higher incidence of maternal mortality.โ€ (emphasis added)

:thinking:
:face_vomiting:

Oh, you mean like:

(from 2020 which feels like a lot more than a mere 2 years ago)

Hey at least Kennedyโ€™s on-brand:

Maybe somebody should tell him to go back to Sunday school:

17 Likes

If you correct for the genocideโ€ฆ

10 Likes
14 Likes

So, theyโ€™ve decided most acronyms are bad because they reflect woke culture and only certain types of green :oil_drum::moneybag: are goodโ€ฆ :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

Probably more evidence that they want the world to end so Jayzus will come and whisk them up to Heaven all that much quicker.

13 Likes
11 Likes

i imagine jesus coming down from heaven on that day and laughing in their faces. ( then crying for all of their doomed souls and the burning planet :crying_cat_face: )

11 Likes

Jesus Reaction GIF

8 Likes

25 Likes

Iโ€™m pretty sure the Constitution doesnโ€™t have specific instructions calling for extrajudicial firing squads. But the real weirdness here is the JESUS GUNS BABIES message to the right of the stage.

I mean, I canโ€™t speak with 100% certainty what Jesus would do if he came back today but I have a really hard time picturing him shooting a bunch of infants.

15 Likes

This kind of asshole never actually reads the texts theyโ€™re โ€œquotingโ€ from, do they.

15 Likes

40% of Republican adults said that they believe teachers can influence studentsโ€™ sexuality and gender identity, according to a new Morning Consult poll. Only 27% of Democrats and 29% of independents agreed.

Respondents were more likely in the poll to say that teachers can affect studentsโ€™ academic performance, social skills, intelligence, values, and even religious views, but the alarmingly large number who believe that sexual orientation and gender identity are learned at school may be why so many Republican parents donโ€™t want LGBTQ people to work with children.

The survey found that 31% of Republican parents are โ€œuncomfortableโ€ with LGBTQ people working with their kids, and another 13% had no opinion. Slightly over half โ€“ 57% โ€“ said they were โ€œcomfortableโ€ with LGBTQ people working with their children.

13 Likes

Donโ€™tโ€ฆStop. Donโ€™tโ€ฆStop. Donโ€™t Stopโ€ฆ

16 Likes

Word; let the ouroboros finally eat itself.

16 Likes

Letโ€™s check in on those wacky rural western ny conservatives for a second

9 Likes
3 Likes

Do I want to know what percentage would be willing to homeschool their children if theyโ€™re so concerned about what their children are exposed to in school? Oh, right. That requires a lot of skill and hard work, so instead they want to force everyone else to conform to their beliefs. :angry:

18 Likes

Lauren Conrad Nod GIF by The Hills

john c reilly what a bunch of aholes GIF

11 Likes

Itโ€™s almost like it was their goal all along, forcing all of us to conform to their bigoted world-viewโ€ฆ but that canโ€™t be rightโ€ฆ I mean, theyโ€™re always talking about freedumbs, right? /s

18 Likes