πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

I have never seen a political movement willing to go that far out of their way lessen their own numbers like that

10 Likes

The same who is trying to pass as a functional human being, and failing.

6 Likes

What the fucking fuck…

18 Likes

I mean, I think we all kind of assumed that was the case, but like they say whenever a scientific study points out a blindingly-obvious fact, it’s always good to have it in writing.

13 Likes
10 Likes

The Republicans are lying?!? My stars!

Oh My God Omg GIF

16 Likes

(Not your words - pulled from the article)

I feel like they’re attacking us all with the lies. And β€œfact-free” is a funny way to say β€œcompletely unfounded,” or β€œbaseless,” but I’m trying to be more open about language usage, so…?

Are the claims also gluten-free? Asking for a friend. /s

9 Likes

It doesn’t seem like it would lead to impeachment though unless there is really slam dunk evidence that he lied to congress, unfortunately. I guess it would be nice to ferret out what part of the FBI was acting so politically.

1 Like

GOP Logic:
I’m afraid of brown people.
Therefore, brown people are terrorists.
Immigrants on the southern border are brown people
Therefore, immigrants on the southern border are terrorists.

They’re racist cowards trying to spread their racist cowardice.

5 Likes

Get out! The terrorists are in the Party!

when-a-stranger-calls-phone(1)|nullxnull

13 Likes

i’ve really liked how they’ve suddenly concerned themselves with the humanitarian crisis at the border while completely ignoring the fact that keeping people fleeing violence out of sight is not the same as keeping people out of harm’s way.

they are true humanitarians the way they want to force mexico to take care of all the chaos our economic policies help cause.

6 Likes

Not just economic policies, the drug war has done terrible things to Mexico.

6 Likes

So has the American firearm business. Close the border to that first if you give a shit about harm, then come back and talk about people. Like decades later.

5 Likes

Fox News commentators tonight

14 Likes
12 Likes
9 Likes

I understand that generations aren’t monolithic, but this thread made me feel a sense of kinship with all you other Gen-Xers, goosebumps really. Toward the endβ€¦β€œWe are Goonies” :slight_smile:

12 Likes

#mood

13 Likes

Wow… that’s some tone deaf overgeneralization right there.

All that anger previous Gens directed at us? They were just mad because we aren’t eager to clean up all the messes they made.

14 Likes

Not to mention having to concentrate extra hard instead at earning a fucking living (often at two or three jobs, gigs, side hustles, etc.). :angry:

10 Likes