πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

The libs on the hill need to do one thing right away to deal with this. Pass an national minimum wage increase. Take one more instrument away from the GOP to hammer against blue states.

7 Likes

And never mind that the kids might be wearing a mask for reasons other than Covid, like immune-compromised.

I don’t recommend punching Tucker, because the amount of lawyering-up would be extreme, but I’d complete understand being unable to retrain yourself.

19 Likes

My husband and I went for a lunchtime walk last week and we spotted a guy walking toward us. We put on our masks because we’d be passing each other on a narrow sidewalk. As we got closer, he pulled his shirt up over his mouth and nose in an exaggerated fashion (looked like he was goofing on Dracula). We moved off to the side several feet and I said something like, β€œIt’s okay. We got this…” and the motherfucker started mocking us.

I have yet to hear anyone yell at unmasked individuals who are walking outside. Tucker Carlson and his rabid followers can eat shit.

18 Likes

Bullshit to that gamed-ass census. It should be redone with the shenanigans that were pulled by the 45 admin.

10 Likes

Goldbergsabc GIF by ABC Network

12 Likes
30 Likes

Oh look, Faux News openly encouraging their viewers to commit felonies. Must be a day ending in y.

In other news…

18 Likes

In foxes guarding the henhouse news

11 Likes

And it’s not as if Carlson Karens would have any kind of bias in who they’d call 911 on.

12 Likes

Hand Rub Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

13 Likes

An pretty apt analogy for the GOP

8 Likes
8 Likes
12 Likes

This seems dubious at best.

7 Likes

It’s funny because it’s true! :joy::joy::laughing:πŸ₯²:cry::grimacing::sob:

5 Likes

More JK LOL defense. Are these guys really this dumb?

Man accused of vandalizing Minnesota mosque says it was joke - ABC News (go.com)

10 Likes
9 Likes

I’m surprised he knew how to use iCloud going by previous reports

9 Likes

He got some help from Apple security. /s

article-2740462-20FCC3E100000578-616_306x357

5 Likes
11 Likes