πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Also, continuing the fine tradition of Republicans being so guilty the only analogies they can think of are other guilty people. I assume the real indignation is that he’s actually being held accountable for things, like some plebeian drug kingpin.

16 Likes
12 Likes

welcome to Gilead.

10 Likes
10 Likes
6 Likes

β€œTake it down or we’ll send the goats to say hi.”

4 Likes
11 Likes
9 Likes

Except that they’re not labeled.

2 Likes

The tweet originated with PatriotTakes, which is apparently operated by the same satirists behind those brilliant MeidasTouch videos.

2 Likes

wouldn’t it take less ink to have white silhouettes on a black background?

i wonder what kind of un/conscious bias shooting at the forms of black human torsos creates. im assuming cops are forced to use something more neutral but ive no idea what a cop shooting range looks like.

5 Likes
10 Likes
6 Likes
12 Likes

Watch for Il Douche to attack Cyber Ninjas now for countering his statements. Fun times… (/s)

14 Likes

It’s all lying all the time until they finally answer their lawyers’ calls.

9 Likes

Moscow Mitch and the GQP continue to give succor to enemies both foreign and domestic.

He’s like a prion disease - quiet, but tirelessly working to derange and disintegrate our democracy from within.

14 Likes

Yeah, his about-face on this is galling but not the least bit surprising.

I don’t use the word β€œbastards” as an insult because (obviously) the marital status of one’s parents has absolutely nothing to do with the character of that person. But man, I’ve really been struggling to find a similar kind of word that feels as good to shout at the computer screen when I read about people pulling this kind of stuff. β€œASSHOLES!!” doesn’t quite feel the same.

13 Likes

absolutely disgusting–

8 Likes

consistently saying the quiet parts out loud–

10 Likes