Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 3)

I assume theyโ€™ll still be able to provide โ€œspeech therapyโ€ to help (or rather, to pressure) young men with effeminate lisps present as more masculine.

David Sedaris had a line in one of his memoirs to the effect of โ€œThe door to the room read โ€˜Speech Therapyโ€™ but it might as well have read โ€˜Future Homosexuals of America.โ€™โ€

11 Likes

That has got to be incredibly stressful. At least here, I know I have the backing of the higher-ups, at least until November. If the Dems fail to hold at least one house of the legislature, our own MoRon-wannabe will start pushing through shit based off of Donโ€™t Say Gay and the associated bullshit.

17 Likes

Maybe theyโ€™ll do to the actual street gang, what they did to the Juggalos:

12 Likes

Pud Boys got their asses kicked. I :heart: NY!

19 Likes
21 Likes
21 Likes
16 Likes
16 Likes

Because researching disinformation is censorship.

12 Likes
12 Likes
15 Likes

โ€œDo your own research. NOT LIKE THAT!โ€

16 Likes
20 Likes

Heโ€™s dropping in the polls vs Trump & thinks heโ€™s got to be even more evil.

22 Likes

18 Likes

the department of education called them up directly!?

hooray limited government, local control, and letting parents decide whatโ€™s best for their children.

oh waitโ€ฆ republicans never believed in any of that? it was a transparent attempt to couch their bigotry in socially palatable terms?

arg fooled again /s :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

21 Likes

Looks like the puppy kicker party is going to have some serious issues if he wins the primary

21 Likes

Not to mention that he has the charisma of an unpolishable turd.

17 Likes

He really doesโ€ฆ heโ€™s like every other meathead, bully athlete who peaked in HSโ€ฆ just an all around unpleasant asshole.

16 Likes
16 Likes