Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

10 Likes
15 Likes
17 Likes

β€œWhen HuffPost asked him if he wanted to hang Fauci, he made a clarification.
β€œNo. We want to torture him for three years first,” he said, later adding: β€œpoke his eyes out, let him live with one eye and, like, bleed.”

16 Likes
13 Likes
18 Likes

21 Likes

White Christ, what a bunch of shit-asses.

16 Likes
18 Likes

Aider and abettor here. Hide and watch. They will come for anybody not matching their very, very narrow view of β€œcorrectness.” Is this stage 11 or 12?

22 Likes

Aider and abettor in our family as well. As soon as the therapist allows the conversation to steer towards β€œwhat would be best for you” that involves transitioning, they’ve crossed a legal line. And other colleagues are supposed to report incidents they know of. She’s the only one in her practice who sees teens who are struggling with identity issues, so no danger there. The therapists in her social community have a tacit agreement not to discuss with each other how they do that kind of therapy.

Fscking dystopian.

ETA: For people under age 19 in Alabama, including @Brainspore’s scenario below.

19 Likes

Jesus, where are we now, Stassi territory?

17 Likes

Pretty darn close.

Her practice has a few β€œconservative christian therapists,” which isn’t really supposed to be a thing. To their credit, they have adopted a β€œdon’t ask, don’t tell” philosophy, and have made a studious point of ignoring her clients whenever possible.

16 Likes

I assume they’ll still be able to provide β€œspeech therapy” to help (or rather, to pressure) young men with effeminate lisps present as more masculine.

David Sedaris had a line in one of his memoirs to the effect of β€œThe door to the room read β€˜Speech Therapy’ but it might as well have read β€˜Future Homosexuals of America.’”

11 Likes

That has got to be incredibly stressful. At least here, I know I have the backing of the higher-ups, at least until November. If the Dems fail to hold at least one house of the legislature, our own MoRon-wannabe will start pushing through shit based off of Don’t Say Gay and the associated bullshit.

17 Likes

Maybe they’ll do to the actual street gang, what they did to the Juggalos:

12 Likes

Pud Boys got their asses kicked. I :heart: NY!

19 Likes
21 Likes
21 Likes
16 Likes