Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 3)

They can’t get FRESH MEAT… WTF!

13 Likes

Zero. Paul Erdős was one of his aliases.

11 Likes

Maybe there can be an Erdős - Santos number, a summation of one’s Erdős number and closeness to one of Santos’ aliases.

11 Likes

Anti-abortion bullshit, I think. It just fits right in.

11 Likes

Ugh…i feel so bad for the kids in these Republican held areas*. What killjoys

*I don’t call them strongholds, since they only keep them through treachery, gerrymandering, and voter suppression

15 Likes
15 Likes

I’ve noticed this: one of the triggers for these people is swearing. Somehow it hits them unusually hard. They can’t hear what’s being said if there’s even one minor swear word in the full statement. It invalidates every other word and idea, instantly. And it carries forward: my mother still tells people that I have a foul mouth, because once about 25 years ago (I’m not kidding, and yes, I was a full-grown adult) I said ‘damn’ in front of her.

16 Likes

miss jay gif GIF

Take pride in your foul mouth! :laughing: Hell! Fart! Damn!

16 Likes

That all checks out. It makes sense that you would swear and that they don’t…

ETA: and by they I mean the GQPers pulling this crap, not your mom

13 Likes

The funny thing is, I’m known for the opposite: I use the old-fashioned exclamations like ‘heavens to Betsy’ and ‘holy moly’ and ‘for Pete’s sake’ because I find they get the idea across better. One of my daughters swears like a stevedore and to me it’s just not as fun and interesting, and there’s no shock value really. I honestly think I shock people more with how I say things, because no one expects these older terms, so it kind of wakes them up to what I’m saying.

And the very few times I do swear, well, people know that means something.

16 Likes

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals

11 Likes

My usual go-tos are “Sugarlumps!” and either “Mother of Pearl!” or “Mother goose!”

13 Likes

Oh My God Omg GIF

I have the vapors now, reading those!

Miss France 1989 Fainting GIF

Love It Vh1 GIF by America's Next Top Model

Oh My God What GIF by Robert E Blackmon

16 Likes

I have found the habit of young folks using “fuck” the way Smurfs use “smurf” is neither shocking nor expressive. Just seems like there is nothing else to say. I also prefer more creative “swearing,” even if it does come across as more acceptable in mixed company.

15 Likes

16 Likes
11 Likes

We all know who the groomers really are.

17 Likes

from

Colin Jost Shrug GIF by Saturday Night Live

22 Likes
15 Likes

Maya Rudolph seems interesting but I can’t help but see this as giving in to the fascists

10 Likes