Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

I do not like the man
Sam I am.

9 Likes

That’s their version of intersectionality.

Angry Weight Loss GIF by Bounce

9 Likes

Wisconsin admitting in writing that their dastardly plan to disenfranchise voters of color worked:

16 Likes

Cheat to win.β„’

It’s the only lever those horrid people like Spindell can be counted on to use, and reuse, until… alas, one day, it snaps in two, under pressure and fatigue.

Unless:

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.”
–Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

ETA: missing word

14 Likes

Only if we…

Make It So Star Trek GIF

17 Likes

Early stage, that lead to this stage:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/1/18/2147852/-Is-the-Reason-Some-Wealthy-People-Oppose-Democracy-Deeper-Than-We-Think

11 Likes

That Bulwark place is interesting folks. Conservative – God fearing, forced birthers, etc. – but they go after far-right nutters like raccoon dogs on a squirrel.

15 Likes

15 Likes

Owning the libs one hungry kid at a time (at least they probably have an awesome football stadium at that school)

16 Likes

elections stand GIF

The 1A is part of the US Constitution. The 13th-15th amendments establish that it is the federal government’s role to correct state-level civil rights violations. This seems like a no brainer.

18 Likes

Previously, in Irving:

7 Likes

Infamous MAGA rioter flops at trial when asked basic questions about the Bill of Rights

15 Likes

(Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear, Oct. 2010)

11 Likes

Do they not realize those are bagels, and thus Jewish?

11 Likes

Missouri keeps 'em coming:

16 Likes

Why do I get the feeling that the states which passed legislation about Sharia law are the same ones focusing on CRT? :thinking: Of course, there will be a list of pending legislation that won’t get reviewed or voted on because they are chasing after likes on social media. Gotta get this message through to members of β€œthe Party of No.”

Who Cares Lets Go GIF by Sara Dietschy

13 Likes
23 Likes

I wonder what Santos claims his ErdΕ‘s number to be.

11 Likes

Part dos:

19 Likes

Bernie Sanders Reaction GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

13 Likes