Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

Aaaand they’re gone!

Last day on the air has passed.

24 Likes

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF

15 Likes

See Ya Goodbye GIF by The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization

14 Likes
12 Likes

In his defense, George Santos was assassinated on September 11 and he’s still alive.

22 Likes

Schroedinger’s Santos?

14 Likes

Cheney knew how the game is played. From 2008:

13 Likes

20 Likes
14 Likes
5 Likes

β€œThe vote was conducted by secret ballot and McDaniel needed a majority of the members casting ballots to win. After just one round of voting, the parliamentarian announced that McDaniel had received 111 of the 167 votes cast. Dhillon received 51 votes and four ballots were cast for MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a 2020 election denier and ardent Trump backer.”

Poor pillow boy only got four votes. His money is welcome- but he’s not.

15 Likes

I thought he was broke by now?

12 Likes

Oh, I’m sure McClowny is just loving that! :laughing:

13 Likes

Megan Mullally Lol GIF by Will & Grace

11 Likes
10 Likes
14 Likes

One wonders if Ronna McDaniel won her reappointment so handily because Republicans have faith in her ability to unite the party or because everyone who has the slightest glimmer of competence knows that it’s a task doomed to failure and they don’t want to let their own careers get swept down the drain by trying.

15 Likes
12 Likes
15 Likes

Sorry if this is a repost but this showed up in my news feed, and fuck, was it ever disturbing. I mean we all know how callous Trump is toward others but reading this really nailed home how he basically had zero empathy or regard for anybody in the world who can’t do something for him. Even then, it’s completely transactional and once you outlive your usefulness, you may as well not even exist.

And I say again, how can these people claim to be Christian with such disregard for the humanity of others?

20 Likes