Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

hmmm…
his β€œfinal solution”?

i just made myself sick. :nauseated_face:

14 Likes

David DePape made a bizarre jailhouse phone call to a reporter saying he should have been more prepared prior to the attack.

IANAL. Does this sort of statement have any weight in the trial? Can it be used against him?

12 Likes

I am also not a lawyer, but I believe that statements that he made freely after arrest can be used against him as long as he wasn’t speaking with his lawyer.

11 Likes

Even the Joker hates Nazis.

21 Likes

That poor, poor kid…

17 Likes

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

18 Likes

Sadly, he’s not the only one.

20 Likes

28 Likes

I mean I didn’t laugh about this. He should try again but maybe this time without lube.

12 Likes

And sidewise

4 Likes

The slow drip begins

18 Likes

he was already a show drip :wink:

if he does actually leave the committees, would this mark his first truthful public statement?

13 Likes
16 Likes

And the truth comes out. The white parents have an issue with Black History Month, which they believe is CRT.

Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime

19 Likes

I know it’s not a leap year, but this February is gonna seem extra long anyway…

Sloth Dmv GIF

21 Likes

Not much of a correction, granted, but still…

18 Likes

And in campaign violation news…

Bennett was backed by Meadows, then the Trump White House chief of staff, when she ran in a crowded field in 2020 to represent North Carolina’s 11th Congressional District. She advanced to a runoff election, which she lost to Madison Cawthorn.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/trump-and-meadows-backed-house-candidate-agrees-to-plead-guilty-to-accepting-illegal-campaign-contribution/ar-AA16VAc0

11 Likes

However, immigration attorney Charles Foster pointed out the legislation does not include language that specifies the exclusion of permanent residents. He explained that individuals who have dual citizenship in one of the four listed countries would also be subject to the terms of SB 147.

β€œThat means a person that had been here as a legal resident for 20 years from one of those countries would still be barred. It would mean that all of the doctors and health professionals in the Texas Medical Center that are here on work visas would also be barred,” Foster said.

16 Likes
17 Likes

Also

23 Likes