Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

And this is why rural america is mostly white: harrasment by whites, laws allowing for seizure of property for failing to pay taxes on time being disproportionately applied to black landowners, banks refusing to provide loans for updated equipment to black farmers thereby making their farms less profitable, etc etc

19 Likes

(reprint of a NY Times article)

12 Likes

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

13 Likes
13 Likes

Obligs:

20 Likes

According to the report, Project Veritas (PV) Executive Director Daniel Strack sent an internal memo to employees announcing that the face of the organization, James O’Keefe, would be taking β€œa few weeks of well-deserved PTO.” That’s not a big deal, right? According to the report, due to a schism inside of the company, O’Keefe’s manager status is supposedly being discussed at a meeting Friday.

15 Likes
19 Likes

Animated GIF

18 Likes

A third of the people at a fascist organization want ratfucker James removed because he’s mean, and he can’t make the slander run on time. :man_shrugging:

The only thing notable is that James O’Keefe can be removed, confirming that he’s always been the monkey of the organ grinder with money.

15 Likes

17 Likes
23 Likes
21 Likes

β€œAttacking children” as the centerpiece of your campaign? Good grief.

25 Likes
20 Likes
18 Likes

It seems like their supply of Fred Perry shirts has run out, since the company deliberately stopped making the one they used as their uniform.

Those plaids aren’t the β€œdapper Nazi” image that they used to aim for. Hm, perhaps they could accessorize with a Hogwarts Hufflepuff scarf?

6 Likes

With the Republicans holding their caucuses first in Iowa by themselves- it’s going to be a race to see who can be the most extreme. I wouldn’t be surprised if they start calling for rounding trans people up. For our own good; of course. Forced detransition and reparative therapy.

18 Likes

Even just reading that said sarcastically made me throw up in my mouth. And not a little

16 Likes

It’s more prophesy than sarcastery at this point.

It’s coming- and we need to prepare for it.

16 Likes

β€˜The Florida of Today is the America of Tomorrow’.

Dear dog no.

The Florida of today is the Victorian Britain of Yesteryear, may it perish swiftly.

15 Likes