Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 3)

that’s egregiously bad and blatantly unconstitutional. not that it’s likely to bother the supreme court

The white chief justice would appoint two judges to oversee a new district that includes all of the city’s majority-white neighborhoods… The white attorney general would appoint four prosecutors, a court clerk, and four public defenders… The white state public safety commissioner would oversee an expanded Capitol Police force

Every legislative Republican is white, and most Democrats are Black… After thorough and passionate dissent from Black members of the House, the bill passed 76-38 Tuesday primarily along party lines

14 Likes
24 Likes
17 Likes

Shortly before Parks was fired, the High Plains Library District Board of Trustees approved a policy stating library programs “should not be intended to persuade participants to a particular point of view” or be “intentionally inflammatory or polarizing.”

Parks’ supervisors pointed to the policies when telling her to rename the Erie library’s “Read Woke” book club because the word “woke” was polarizing, and to cancel two programs she’d planned — a teen anti-racism workshop and a teen program focused on LGBTQ history.

18 Likes

It says a lot about the current state of the Republican party that even a straight, white, native-born, middle-class, middle-aged dude like myself suddenly has to contemplate the possibility that my family’s very existence could soon be classified as a crime in some states.

There’s no amount of bigotry and intolerance that will satisfy those freaks.

22 Likes

They hate us for our freedom.

22 Likes

Well, that phrase is finally correct… Thanks W!

George Bush Dancing GIF

17 Likes
15 Likes

Macaulay Culkin Yes GIF by filmeditor

8 Likes

17 Likes

Until reading that article I didn’t know Duckworth had used IVF. It’s nice to have at least one lawmaker who knows WTF they’re talking about regarding these laws, in a practical and personal sense.

20 Likes

Hmm…the one time I wish my state was lily white

At least here I can feel confident of a veto if they did somehow pass - the chart lists the two bills I was able to find as safe (meaning they likely won’t make it into law). Still upsetting they are even on the table

13 Likes

6ff818ea50eedd3cfe989c57fe1c2d82

18 Likes

So, going exactly as planned? It’s genocide without having to dirty their own hands. Fucking ghouls.

22 Likes
17 Likes
24 Likes
23 Likes

“The legislation contains no specifics on how state contractors would identify migrants…”

The badges will be next.

15 Likes

And then wrist tattoos.

14 Likes

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that if these Colorado ranchers went all Yellowstone on the people attacking them, the usual suspects would not be cheering them on…

12 Likes