Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

…and Meta wonders why they have been bleeding younger users from Facebook over the years…

12 Likes

Where are they finding pop concert tickets for only $200?

18 Likes

$100 Body Art = Harry stabs you vigorously with this Bic Pen he sharpened on a radiator. Later, while you wait at the ER for treatment of a staph infection and possible Hep C, you and your friends can have fun trying to guess which of four Looney Tunes characters he decorated you with.

14 Likes

Indy bands who aren’t famous enough to play gigs at places which use Ticketek.

7 Likes

My thoughts exactly

6 Likes

That meme should be encased with flakes of lead and asbestos in a glass Christmas ornament and suspended by a delicate thread labeled β€œsocial security.”

10 Likes

Like my favorite Doors cover band, Crystal Shit!

4 Likes

I hope someone has made the opposing version:
White Boomers detest multiculturalism and the β€œdecline of the American middle class” but have benefited from it (and caused it) throughout their lives:
Preferential treatment on GI housing bills
Preferential treatment in housing laws in general
Cheap labor in the form of undocumented immigrants
Voting for politicians who ship manufacturing overseas
Voting with their dollars to support the Walmarts instead of the local shops
Gutting public education after they got theirs

Etc, etc.

13 Likes

Oh for shit’s sake

Frustrated Head GIF by Jin

20 Likes

FunkoPops??

I think I dowanna know…

9 Likes

Little bobblehead β€œcollectables” not unlike beanie babies and other consumerist fads.

9 Likes

Ah thanks.

Happy Oh Yeah GIF by Storymaker

(As if boomers don’t also buy that kind of tat.)

10 Likes
16 Likes

But let’s not increase the minimum wage because those jobs are for high schoolers, right?

14 Likes

Sure hope they have good lawyers.

8 Likes
14 Likes
19 Likes
19 Likes

The War on Drags… :rage:

11 Likes

when i said my home is under military occupation, i was being hyperbolic. apparently, i was not far from wrong:

this is very close to my house. i do not want them here. but the very wealthy folks on that part of the island don’t want Black and brown people from Haiti and Cuba here. i much prefer the immigrants, thank you.

25 Likes