Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

No one is saying that they can’t practice their religion. For groups that have drifted out from mainstream Christian, it’s an almost-impossible call to say that they crossed a line and really aren’t Christian now. (Calling them complete hypocrites is fine.)

The Moonies, though, are as about as Christian as the Nation of Islam is Muslim.

1 Like

I guess my point is that here where I live there are people who consider themselves mainstream Christians who are more supportive of the Moonies than the US govt. I don’t think you are keeping them from practicing their religion I just mean there’s little we here that live with them can do about it. Like, very very little. So that’s going to be a growing power in the GOP and the creepy gun worship cult shit will probably just continue to be normalized in Christianity, at least here in this State. Whether those groups stay allies or not… who can ever tell… least of all me.

7 Likes

No, can’t report them for false advertising. :grinning:

It’s just that the ChristoFascists aren’t too particular about the first part, but very keen about the second.

4 Likes

Feature, not a bug.

12 Likes

STFU. Trans quisling is the worst thing to happen to the LGBT community since the Log Cabinets were started.

13 Likes
10 Likes

Key:

Giuliani also concocted a conspiracy theory about then-candidate Joe Biden and his son Hunter that was so ludicrous that Fox refused to run it. However, The New York Times did,

Fuck the New York Times.

14 Likes

Just… wow…

What a lovely thank-you note to all the people who blazed a trail for Ms. Jenner to be who she is here now today.

/s

12 Likes

ssh shut up GIF by DigitalPratikβ„’

How can she live with herself?

11 Likes

Because she’s exceedingly dim witted.

11 Likes

Oh shit here we go

8 Likes

Yep.

Wow.

7 Likes

11 Likes

anyone know what’s the minimum or maximum time any other person convicted of this might have to serve?

5 Likes

Depends how complicated it is and what the charges are. It could range from election funding violations to accounting fraud to tax evasion or all of the above.

From what his own lawyer said, Donnie used the Trump Org as his own bank account. When Tyco’s CEO Dennis Kozlowski did that, he was sentenced to 8-25 years and served six years in prison.

16 Likes

sounds alright to me. and wouldn’t mind if he dragged his children down with him

10 Likes
8 Likes

Katie bar the door, a Democrat tornado’s gonna try to scoop up our guns!

14 Likes

It ain’t just Wisconsin; northern Illinois and Indiana are having a time right now too.

9 Likes

https://archive.is/RJEXp

4 Likes