Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

They do love the bridge and Nazi crowd.

5 Likes

Is it too much to hope that she’ll fall into an open manhole and get eaten by an alligator?

8 Likes

I hope the pizza rats get her.

10 Likes

So, she is joining the Trans Visibility protests? Wow!

10 Likes

Criminals walking by this car: β€œHey look I think there’s a free gun or two poorly hidden under a front seat.”

13 Likes

the naked gun facepalm GIF

13 Likes
7 Likes

More likely loaded with the safety off and sliding around on the back seat.

8 Likes

14 Likes

The Constitution has crossed the Rubycon!

11 Likes
7 Likes

i grew up very near llano county. i can say that in the 70s those white-sheeted, pointy asshats were a real thing and they were nasty (as they are). several times, my friends and i were given their trash flyers and pamphlets, but knew exactly who and what they were. once approached in my father’s ice cream store, i called papi and he read that asshole the riot act!
papi didn’t run no nazi (ice cream) bar, no sir!

19 Likes

Good man, that papi!

14 Likes

Locally, one of the books the fascists want banned is A Handmaid’s Tale. No shit; it calls them out for what they are.

15 Likes

And that’s why they want it banned.

13 Likes
10 Likes

β€œ The Trumper claimed that the β€œlong-term effects” of drag shows on kids are more dangerous to their lives than guns. And when the interviewer shared the statistic that 48,000 people die every year from gun violence, the Trump supporter responded that β€œthere’s probably 100,000 that die from drag shows.””

And from your mother’s STD’s.

12 Likes

Well, when you put together a β€œkiller” ensemble… :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

It makes me think of how banning DDT is supposed to have killed more people than the holocaust. Except for the minor detail that it was never actually banned, just taken out of agricultural use. The right has been accepting the most outrageous lies in the name of profits for a while now, so why not this too? :disappointed:

10 Likes
9 Likes