Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

Nobody prefers Walmart parking lots to beaches. All the RV people in the parking lot would rather park their vehicle on the beach if they were allowed/could afford it. What a transparent lie

13 Likes

Even his fellow bigoted Catholic, Mel Gibson parked his RV on the beach:

14 Likes

Kinda sweet. An airstream on the beach. I could retire there!

14 Likes

Yeah, but then you’ve gotta take on old, closed cases and a few mysteries brought to you by your dad while working as a private detective. :man_shrugging:

14 Likes

Jimbo is a prince among men!

13 Likes

From her Twitter:

[… snip …]

5 Likes
2 Likes

Archived:
#https://archive.is/2023.04.06-201112/https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article274038075.html

5 Likes

man, i am reading a lot of conflicting stories surrounding this.
some reports out of Pensacola news have used (also unverified at this time) quotes from the young Jones’ social media sayin he did want to shoot up his school and that antidepressants were not helping him, etc.
set up? preemptive fog of misinformation? why the mental health angle, if not to get out ahead with the bullshit machine for desantis? no one has all of the facts, nor has anyone - including Ms. Jones - presented a very coherent story.
i know desantis hates Rebekah Jones and desantis is just the type of fascist asshole to pull a stunt like this exactly as she describes it. i will lean in to her statements until more is known. but this may not be what it seems. until then, i believe Ms. Jones.

12 Likes

I’ve seen right wing sources which are slanting heavily towards the lad being a potential school shooter. Other sources seem to say that he posted memes that reference guns in school and school shootings and featured dark humor. But did not threaten anyone.

I wouldn’t be surprised if technically he has broken some kind of rule. As many, many other students are also doing in these dark times. But he (and by extension his mother) are who’s being targeted.

15 Likes

totally agree as to them being targets of desantis hate machine.
i believe she has filed to run against Gaetz for D1 rep. this sure sounds like a fear and smear campaign against her.

13 Likes

Oh boy, they’ll be coming for me next!

11 Likes

it’s super depressing that even if they honestly believed the kid ( 13 years old ) was a danger currently for posts made two months ago - that they charged him with a crime, and put him (even temporarily) in a juvenile jail before allowing him to return home (with an ankle monitor.)

how about a mental health and home safely assessment, and, or a temporary school suspension while the situation is addressed instead? how about using a red flag law to remove access to guns for the family?

making a kid a criminal for words is a terrible approach. and - although awful to consider - it’s not like he still couldn’t grab a gun right now and kill himself or others. they’ve done absolutely nothing to prevent that

12 Likes

All that assumes that anyone is acting in good faith, and that it’s not just the pogrom ramping up.

There is no β€œhonestly” in any of it. It’s as transparent as the Russians stealing Ukrainian children, and for the same reason.

14 Likes
18 Likes

Second expulsion.
Note the mislabeling of Mr. Pearson with Mr. Jones’ name.

11 Likes
19 Likes
18 Likes

The kids are alright!

19 Likes

wow. that was powerfully done. thanks for sharing that

15 Likes