Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 3)

Wow, that is quite the eye-opener.

The two-facedness not a surprise, though.

6 Likes

We have that on the south side of Chicago, too.

Police will chase Black teenagers (for as little as stealing from a Dollar Store) 40-60 minutes through multiple areas, and if/when the kids crash, running into a school is an obvious defense move to try to blend in.

My children have each, in their respective schools, had lockdowns due to this. The only armed people in these situations are the LEOs, but as they are a clear and present danger to the students, schools have to lock down whenever they do this.

As you can imagine, this does not make any of the students feel safer. Or their parents.

17 Likes

Itโ€™s been demonstrated several times over the years.

Alex Jones, Nick Fuentes, Roger Stone etc. Back in the day there were rumors of a repugnant conservative Congress dude who solicited trans women sex workers in DC.

16 Likes

Itโ€™s just projection again, isnโ€™t it?

2 Likes

im not so sure. i think itโ€™s more that theyโ€™re getting high off exploiting a group of people that theyโ€™re oppressing.

projection is more about accusing someone else of what youโ€™re doing, and they arenโ€™t themselves trans so it doesnโ€™t really seem to apply. this is just a power trip, ugly as that is.

( eta: let it be said too. that search term they used is particularly hateful in my opinion. thereโ€™s no closet attraction there. if thatโ€™s the term theyโ€™re using: itโ€™s about being demeaning )

6 Likes
14 Likes

from now on: all children must show up to school unwashed and unkempt. if your child is not a filthy smelly mess, we will know

i know itโ€™s actually very serious but itโ€™s just such a ridiculous term. ban all the books on hygiene if people really want to stop grooming

10 Likes

Of course, not projection, more perversion and repression.

The search terms do give it away somewhat, so well put.

1 Like
14 Likes

To all the Orban-fans out there: this is what youโ€™re supporting

Orban-fans: Well duh, of course we support that!

17 Likes

Probably on the speaker list.

17 Likes

:fire:
:dart:

:trophy:

23 Likes

Nice words, but i canโ€™t forget what an asshole that guy was.

Watch Out No GIF by Bounce

17 Likes

โ€ฆand the audience would later blame antifa for the stage getting trashed.

18 Likes
14 Likes

ugh

11 Likes

Agreed.

Butโ€ฆ a solid burn and I will be probably reuse those words, or the premise they are based on, in some unlooked for conversation myself.

8 Likes

In that videoโ€ฆ i kind of loled the older looking guy on the left, sort of lazily swatting incoming projectiles, while the younger guy on the right is all tenseโ€ฆ

6 Likes
8 Likes
15 Likes