Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 3)

“Individuals rather than organized groups more likely to commit extremist crimes as inflammatory Republican rhetoric escalates”

phew. well, thank goodness “lone wolves” aren’t allowed access to high power weaponry capable of inflicting mass casualties…

oh wait. i was thinking of another country. any other country. :cry:

13 Likes

Maybe? The news about the affair broke like 2 years ago and she hasn’t ditched him yet

9 Likes

The US is at an increased risk of domestic terror attacks by rightwing “lone wolf” actors, experts have warned, as inflammatory Republican rhetoric [continues.] The number of attacks by adherents to rightwing ideology has soared since 2016, as Republican lies about election interference, and escalating rhetoric from the right about minority groups, have served to “provide mechanisms” for individuals to become radicalized, an analyst said.

So… it’s not related to any organized group, while it is caused by the GQP, which doesn’t count?! The quoted bit is the first two sentences. The headline should include that it’s Republican “lone” wolves.

8 Likes

Preach!

13 Likes

Very nice, but I feel like the right wing utopia needs more qualifiers: straight, cis, Christian, authoritarian, etc…

7 Likes

Before postulating that politics makes for strange bedfellows, I will hazard this guess: they somehow need their arrangements (financial, political, grift-ical, etc.) a specific and stable way. It (whatever that means) was working for them for two years.

Things have changed now.
What will happen next?
The proverbial ball is in play…

I have no idea how they run their marriage.
I don’t care.
It’s not my business in any case.
But.
I can only see how much damage the Paxtons (Mr. and Mrs.) have done to Texas.
Any bit, a little bit, is still too damn much.
And boy-howdy have they been busy, the pair of 'em.

It is as you said earlier (here? another thread?): too much real urgent legal business that needs to serve the people of Texas has been intentionally neglected during Ken Paxton’s time in office.

¡Basta!

12 Likes
3 Likes

Stephen Colbert Middle Finger GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

8 Likes

Transphobes are targeting cis people now. That should be a wakeup call

You cannot “eliminate transgenderism” without deeply restricting the gender presentation of all people in society

7 Likes

Because she didn’t have a skirt, the girl was told she would have to walk in her underwear under her graduation gown. She too opted out of her graduation.

Predators, all the way down.

6 Likes

So bizarre that underwear is more acceptable than pants. Could L.B. have opted to go with skivvies under her gown? Or was this more of a last-minute knee-jerk bad decision?

4 Likes

Transphobes have literally said that transphobic harassment of cis women is ‘acceptable collateral damage’, so colour me completely unsurprised.

7 Likes

However, minutes before the ceremony was due to start without the trans girl, a cis girl at the school who was wearing pants under her graduation gown was singled out by school officials and ordered to take off her clothes. Because she didn’t have a skirt, the girl was told she would have to walk in her underwear under her graduation gown. She too opted out of her graduation.

But drag shows are grooming kids? Mention of LGBTQ+ in class is grooming kids? Meanwhile, ordering a teenager to strip for a bunch of middle-aged men is “guarding the morals of minors?” I know it’s been said, but it needs repeating as often as possible. It is never about the trans, gay, Back, whatever. It is about controlling the other. Whatever the other might be. Anyone who is outside of the straight, white, conservative male archetype. It is about power.

Angry Fuck Me GIF

7 Likes

Straight white conservative males are of course given the privilege of controlling themselves. If they ever deviate too much from expectations, the fascists will get to them eventually.

It should be enough to see how much they are hurting trans people, but even assholes too selfish to care should be able to figure out everyone is on the list somewhere.

14 Likes

I said somewhere else (they run together in my age-addled brain) that even a man of all the privileges such as myself will be on the bullseye eventually, unless we surrender all moral and ethical decision making to the “Dear Leaders.” It is unavoidable, unless we stomp these roaches out in their entirety. (With all due apologies to actual roaches.)

15 Likes
7 Likes
13 Likes

Isn’t one all it takes now?

15 Likes

Yep, kinda amazed it took so long.

7 Likes
9 Likes