Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

I know it’s already been posted but

8 Likes

It’s always about the grift.

7 Likes

Asshole.

6 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

How would we tell the difference? :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I Hate You Politics GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

9 Likes

β€œAs of May 19, the Marines were still in the service. No additional information was available Monday.”

7 Likes
3 Likes

β€œYou’re standing up against men – who are really a bunch of perverts – in your locker room and your bathroom, because they- listen, they wanna have sex with you,” she said. β€œThat’s why they’re in there. That’s real.”

Marge, has this ever happened? Other than in your weird little imagination? Yeah, exactly.

9 Likes

More concerns raised about Moms for Liberty and connections within the GOP:

7 Likes
3 Likes

made them uncomfortable!? if only i could have used that excuse to get out of math class. sounds like kids from conservative families sure are afraid of hard work

11 Likes

And snowflakes.

11 Likes

β€œRepublicans adopted an amendment to deny access to medically necessary care to transgender veterans, prohibit pride flags from being flown at VA facilities, and even allow discrimination against LGBTQ+ people,” Pocan said.

7 Likes

Fox News proving that they’re still not as far crazypants right as they can go yet.

No paywall: https://archive.ph/65h9M

4 Likes

Discussions about racism are supposed to make people uncomfortable. If students are comfortable with racism then you’re doing it wrong.

13 Likes

It’s always nice to see Trump’s former supplicants turning on him but if Scaramucci was a good judge of what Trump was going to do then he probably would have lasted longer than ten days in Trump’s White House.

10 Likes

The resolution to censure Schiff would include fining him for $16 million.

Update:

7 Likes

Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

10 Likes

the view from nowhere gets increasingly dangerous every day.

β€œis biden a dictator? did he arrest β– β– β– β– β–  in an attempt to sieze power? stay tuned and find out. we’ll be talking to experts on both sides of the aisle.”

6 Likes