Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

It’s always a tough fight for the title of Dumbest Republican in the Senate.

6 Likes
9 Likes
4 Likes

gee… who could have predicted that?

Elementary School Lol GIF by ABC Network

10 Likes

I couldn’t have. I expected at least a doubling, not β€œonly” 62%

2 Likes

I wonder what studies say about folks like myself who were naturally afraid as children. Like when I mean afraid, I mean high pitched scream from a horror movie afraid; lightning, spiders, getting sick, getting killed (BTK was still fresh in my mom’s mind so I got that plenty), and so forth were pretty much β€œno thanks” list. Anyways, it seems my fear also led me to explore such subjects and actually learn quite a few neat things like lightning does strike more than once (more like thousands of times in a second), that spiders are mostly harmless bug eating critters with jumping spiders being my favorite little arachnid-doggo, and that killing often done by people you know personally like family than perfect strangers. So, I guess in this regard I’ve learned to I guess master my fear of things even if I still have a higher than average response to things that scare the crap out of me. Also, anti-anxiety meds and therapy helps. :slight_smile:

8 Likes
10 Likes
2 Likes

Good.

9 Likes

Jimmy Fallon Agree GIF

8 Likes

TIL that Rob Schneider is considered a comedian.

6 Likes

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

11 Likes

…and the face of the monkey torture ring is this guy

The BBC tracked down both the torturers in Indonesia, and distributors and buyers in the US, and gained access to an international law enforcement effort to bring them to justice.

At least 20 people are now under investigation globally, including three women living in the UK who were arrested by police last year and released under investigation, and one man in the US state of Oregon who was indicted last week.

Mike McCartney, a key video distributor in the US known by his screen name, β€œThe Torture King”, agreed to speak to the BBC - and described the moment he joined his first Telegram monkey torture group.

β€œThey had a poll set up,” McCartney said. β€œDo you want a hammer involved? Do you want pliers involved? Do you want a screwdriver?” The resulting video was β€œthe most grotesque thing I have ever seen,” he said.

2 Likes

No words.

Except, I’m so glad to see that shit shut down. Oh also, what the fuck is wrong with those people???

10 Likes

Cruelty is the point?

3 Likes

Spread this story everywhere, make it go viral.

Maybe it will help the β€˜fence sitters’ who care more about animals rights than about human ones to see the light of who the fasscholes really are.

8 Likes

Will she?
Won’t she?
Will she?
Won’t she?

4 Likes

They never grow up, do they? It’s one thing to vote for your boyfriend to be Prom King, but this is a literal trial.

8 Likes

In this case though, I’m not sure which way she would vote. Yes, he’s her husband, but one of the articles relates to him funneling money to a mistress.

5 Likes

https://archive.is/gL1dL

3 Likes