Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 3)

5 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Texan GOP: โ€˜Those damn Hollywood liberals are lecturing on how small towners should treat others again. We need to stand up to them.โ€™

Also texan GOP: โ€˜For the love of God please shoot more movies and tv shows here. Weโ€™ll even quadruple the money weโ€™ll give you.โ€™

6 Likes

Colorado GOP election purity fetishists found to be impure.

7 Likes

FUCKED-UP(DATE) :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Sounds like Schiff is dealing with it the right way.

โ€œYou honor me with your enmity. You flatter me with this falsehood. You, who are the authors of a big lie about the last election, must condemn the truth tellers and I stand proudly before you,โ€ Schiff said on the House floor.

โ€œI led the first impeachment of Donald Trump, for one of the most egregious presidential abuses of power in our history, and I led a trial which resulted in the first bipartisan vote to remove a president in history,โ€ he said.

โ€œI would do so again. I warned that if Trump was not held accountable, he would go on to try to cheat in even worse ways in the next election, and he did, inciting a violent attack on this very Capitol,โ€ Schiff added, referencing the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

This is not going to end up where the GOP thought it would. A temporary โ€œvictoryโ€ like the expulsion of Justin Jones and Justin Pearson from the Tennessee legislature. Schiff is going for the senate and this will probably end up helping him get there.

Still. The fuckers need to fuck off. Forever

16 Likes

Shitheadsโ€ฆ

Hereโ€™s Schiffโ€™s responseโ€ฆ

8 Likes

that was great speech on schiffโ€™s part. the gop canโ€™t implode soon enough

11 Likes

โ€œThe unanimous three-judge panel of the New Orleans-based 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals found that Braidwood Management, which runs an alternative health center in Texas, cannot be sued by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission over its policy that employees who engage in homosexual or gender non-conforming conduct will be fired.โ€œ

If youโ€™re a business youโ€™re not a church.

4 Likes

Either one can be driven to close, due to lack of income. :fist:t4:

10 Likes
5 Likes

The stage where facts matter so much less than hate that they are not a consideration at all.

weep bbc GIF

8 Likes

Sometimes weโ€™re constitutionally uncontrollable sexual libertine groomers and sometimes weโ€™re constitutionally asexual. Depending on the needs of the argument to other us and dehumanize us.

Odd how that works.

4 Likes

Itโ€™s almost like they just hate trans people and will say anything

12 Likes

Spot On Doctor Who GIF by BBC America

Janelle Monae Hate GIF

15 Likes

Using this ruling as precedent, could a company claim that its religious beliefs forbid it from paying taxes and argue that the IRS canโ€™t sue it or otherwise punish it? Iโ€™m sure thereโ€™s some religion out there that says you should only give your money to it rather than secular authorities (and if it doesnโ€™t someone will create it, Scientology or Our Lady of Perpetual Exemption style.)

4 Likes

You heard the story before. Teen tv heartthrob turned crypto millionaire turned conservative tv commentator turned crypto scammer turned domestic abuser

6 Likes

Rufo and some unnamed physician.

Yeah, sure, Iโ€™ll believe that. /s

12 Likes

I am a real, named doctor. This is bullshit.

17 Likes