Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 3)

I don’t even have to evaluate it medically. When someone uses an anonymous source, they’re passing it on their own reputation that they’ve done due-diligence and that this person even exists, and Rufo’s reputation ranks with Andy Ngo.

It’s telling that he couldn’t even find a crank MD willing to be named.

7 Likes
4 Likes

I’m ready for right wingers to GTFO of the metro area all together…

9 Likes

When folks finally wake up to what you’ve been all along…

acting jon lovitz GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 Likes
6 Likes

Good news for once! SCOTUS just ruled, correctly, against the GOP asshats who wanted the feds to arrest and jail every immigrant

Cross post to SCOTUS thread

Edited to add link the Texas Tribune article. The Tribune does good work and partners with ProPublica a lot

13 Likes
9 Likes

Charlie Kirk is an anti-YoSemite? Not surprised.

11 Likes

Boo! Boo!

4 Likes

“When woke overtakes our criminal justice system — like it has in San Francisco, like it has in Los Angeles — the average person becomes less safe in their communities as a result,” said DeSantis, who vowed to leave “woke ideology in the dustbin of history.”

“Don’t tell me it doesn’t affect people’s lives. I was just in San Francisco. I saw — in 20 minutes on the ground — people defecating on the sidewalk. I saw people using fentanyl. I saw people smoking crack right there in the open, right there on the street. It was a civilization in decay.”

That’s not “Woke” you witnessed, Ron. That’s just capitalism.

13 Likes

It’s a good thing there’s no drug trafficking in Florida.

I’m sure Texas is next on his list:

“According to the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency, most illegal drugs entering the United States come through Mexico and over the Texan border.“

13 Likes

Yes!!! I hope this boycott helps to keeps out masses of hateful people from Yosemite.

Go away, assholes.

15 Likes

Boycotting (overcrowded) national parks? Primarily by loud, obnoxious, polluting right-wingers?

Don’t threaten me with a good time!

@subextraordinaire:

Fail Diet Coke GIF by MOODMAN

13 Likes
3 Likes

The university should not be “forcing these students to view the world through a lens of race, gender or economic class just to obtain one of these degrees,” Republican state Rep. Alex Dallman said when announcing the cut.

“UW System ought to be teaching them different things, such as critical thinking and problem solving, teamwork and collaboration, professionalism and communication skills,” Dallman said.

How is this contrary to DEI? Republicans are idiots.

12 Likes

That’s a land grant university. Also, a lot of excellent agriculture programs, so they’re screwing the rural population in the state. Same old, same old.

11 Likes

But, but! They say they care about the common man in the farming heartland! Have they been lying all this time!!! /s

Oh My God Omg GIF

11 Likes

Thus the 1980s cop show Miami Nice.

10 Likes

No drug dealers to round up, so Crockett headed off for a relaxing day at the beach…

Miami Vice 80S GIF

17 Likes

I lived in Florida for a decade. I seen some shit. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes