Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 3)

https://twitter.com/bluestein/status/1672776838660210689?cxt=HHwWgoC-jYHr8rYuAAAA

3 Likes

East Cobb… that tracks… plenty of white people there whose parents or grandparents had moved out of the city after integration, who are now pissed off about how diverse that part of the metro is getting.

7 Likes
3 Likes

For people like that doctor? A few footsteps from the threshold:

[A very serious trigger warning for anyone who watches this documentary. It is wrenching, awful, horrid, and a reminder that ordinary people can do extraordinarily horrible things.]

7 Likes

From the article:

When I asked if there was a specific list of books or topics that were not allowed in inclusive libraries, the principal stated, ‘No.’ When I asked if there was a rule or policy I was unaware of, she told me she wasn’t sure and she believed it was just considered ‘divisive.’ She told me parents were ‘talking’ and had emailed to complain.”

So if parents emailed to complain about the principal’s arbitrary and ‘divisive’ decision in this case, the principal will be terminated?

“Emotionally, she was distraught when her class was informed by the school counselor that Ms. Rinderle was gone for good,” the parent said. “My daughter broke down in school and had to have a private session with the school counselor to work through her emotions. Ms. Rinderle’s class was one of the highlights of her school week. In her absence, my daughter described the class experience as ‘chaotic’ and ‘lacking direction.’ She no longer enjoyed it.”

That sounds pretty damned ‘divisive’ to me. I think that parent should not just email Ms. Rinderle but should email the principal, the superintendent, the school board, and the district’s legal representation to complain about the principal’s conduct.

11 Likes
6 Likes

He’s a Quaker?
Must be from the Nixon branch.

5 Likes

Chloe Moretz Confused GIFs | Tenor

9 Likes

The guy who called himself Jerry Riviera in high school?

8 Likes

Ugh, I’m sure Ronny Chieng will be thrilled to hear this! :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Wisconsin state Rep. Chuck Wichgers (R) railed against contraception, arguing that it leads to infidelity and a “proliferation of STDs.”

Said Wichgers: “It opens up the door to marital infidelity, and it did. The government might force contraceptives upon married couples; that’s happened in other countries. So, the government gets to have a role—they get to play “supreme ruler.”

4 Likes

Maybe, but what I’m noticing is that his family lived in an urban area but sent him to a private/charter school in the suburbs, and then moved to that bastion of progressiveness, Long Island. So I’ll bet he went to the school for its whiteness, not any specific religious aspects.

9 Likes

big brother what GIF by Big Brother After Dark

That video. Just wow. What is he rambling on about? He wasn’t able to stream together words into one coherent sentence.

Whoever edited that last bit, bravo! Doritos cause STDs is all that I got from it. /s

11 Likes

Art Film GIF by hoppip

2 Likes

Hey, if it helps remove that eyesore from a sacred indigenous mountain, sure, buddy.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I have a vague recollection that this isn’t the first account of Miller advocating strikes on migrants.

Considering his fav reading material, not surprising.

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#Stephen%20Miller

5 Likes

That’s an insult to vampires…

Did he follow up with the Turner Diaries?

10 Likes

Roseanne has somehow gone even further off the deep end. Who knew that such a thing was possible?

3 Likes
2 Likes