Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

β€œ At age 16, Barr was hit by a car, and the car’s hood ornament impaled her skull; the incident left her with a traumatic brain injury.[9] Her behavior changed so radically that she was institutionalized for eight months at Utah State Hospital.”

2 Likes

Huh; she literally suffers from brain damage.

She can still fuck off, though; bigotry isn’t a mental illness.

7 Likes

She’s also probably desperate for attention. And maybe her money is running out. Who knows?

Being a Jewish person who is a holocaust denier doesn’t seem like a good strategy for anything - except maybe a far right candidacy.

8 Likes

So, not holocaust denial, rather she’s equating saying that Biden legally won the election to holocaust denial… So not quite a bad, but still awful.

5 Likes

β€œWe are embarrassed that people are stupid enough not to recognize Roseanne is being sarcastic,” Pentland told TMZ. β€œWe think it’s funny that people are so stupid.

A person who continues to genuinely support baseless election conspiracy theories probably shouldn’t expect everyone to understand she’s being facetious when she echoes baseless holocaust conspiracy theories.

7 Likes

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

11 Likes

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

10 Likes

It’s almost worse in context, honestly…

10 Likes

I mean, I didn’t believe her shit when the Rosanne reboot got canceled either. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

First it was Musk’s mother. Now it’s Barr’s son. These people need to take responsibility for themselves.

6 Likes

Yeah - being a shitweasel edgelord ain’t an improvement.

9 Likes

Reminds me of The Believer. Good movie. Just plain sad in real life.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Confused Dogs GIF by MOODMAN

It’s so bizarre to see them trying this stuff out. Does this outrage you? How does this hate fit? Hmmm, I’ve got some anti-surrogacy in the back I could fetch.

10 Likes

It’s Nazis all the way down.

10 Likes

The Muppets No GIF by ABC Network

Anyone who has paid any attention to these groups knows that their entire goal is the subjugation of women, by whatever means they can - which means going after any non-traditional means of family building (adoption excepted, as they love to take children of color from their communities and raise them within the white supremacist theology).

The Handmaid’s Tale is fictional, but is heavily based on their β€œtheology”.

9 Likes

I found it to be weird, based on who is likely to be able to afford it. If enough members of their base need to rely on it to meet their quiver quotas, they’ll either backtrack or apply exceptions/make excuses for β€œthe good ones.” :woman_shrugging:t4:

12 Likes
6 Likes

Desantis hates Medicaid.
Desantis hates sick kids.
Desantis hates kids.
Desantis hates.

that about sums it up, right there.

15 Likes

Regardless to the 2024 election noms, I heard that he can’t run for gov again after this term is up; is that true?

14 Likes