Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 3)

unless he pulls another โ€œPutinesqueโ€ legislative move (like the one he ramrodded through last month, allowing him to run for prez and remain governor) the answer is yes, that is true at this time.
of course, he will continue to be gov until 2026. bummer.

16 Likes

More on thisโ€ฆ

And this, once again, is not what actually happened. Sheโ€™s not denying the Holocaust, sheโ€™s comparing believing that Joe Biden won the election to Holocaust Denialโ€ฆ

7 Likes

Belief in some invisible guy high up somewhere who shares secret, unconfirmable knowledge about the real nature of reality and wants to separate you from others?

Donโ€™t accept any drinks from them.

5 Likes

Chin up; he could have a fatal heart attack between now and thenโ€ฆ

6 Likes

The Pink Skull says what??

5 Likes

Heโ€™s looking to raise some ku klux kash

4 Likes

DeSantisโ€™s Jeb โ€œPlease Clapโ€ Bush moment.

On edit: Deleting a most-likely fake video. Will wait for more authentic DeSantis screw ups. Shouldnโ€™t have to wait too long.

2 Likes

I think itโ€™s a fake.

2 Likes

Yeah, it does seem suspicious.

3 Likes

I really hate that just anyone can make videos like this and pass them off as real. Itโ€™s taking society of the spectacle to new levelsโ€ฆ

10 Likes

Should I delete?

1 Like

I donโ€™t knowโ€ฆ Maybe just note that you think it might be a fake video? It is expressing something real that is happening (conflict between Desantis and the MAGA folks) and might even have been intended as satire, but it could also have been designed to make that seem worse than it is?

1 Like

time to raise those taxes. canโ€™t subvert democracy if the wealthy are forced to pay their fair share to support it

4 Likes

Two other people are running for the district attorney position, both as Republicans. Loper said in his order that Republican Gov. Tate Reeves intends to appoint the winner of the Aug. 8 GOP primary to serve the final months of this term, through December, before beginning a new term in January.

Not sure how this fits in with earlier GOP plans for a separate judicial district in Jackson.

3 Likes

Mayor Kenney calls Moms for Liberty โ€˜problematicโ€™ and says city will prioritize safety for participants and protesters

5 Likes
1 Like
9 Likes
11 Likes

What an asshole. Meatball Ronโ€™s video compares himself to body builders and American Psychoโ€ฆ

4 Likes

10 Likes