Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

12 Likes

They refuse to take orders from prison wardens with gold fringe on their dress uniforms.

8 Likes

Tired Bette Davis GIF by Maudit

18 Likes

Even more bravery from the cops and GOP.

Video posted by CNN’s Shimon Prokupecz shows a fire marshal telling Prokupecz that they are being asked to leave the meeting because β€œsomeone is intimidated.”

As the conversation continues a chaplain walks by saying he’s β€œcome down to protect our children.”

Another man, whose nephew reportedly was among those killed in the shooting, asks the fire marshal, β€œWhat people are intimidated, the officers?”

20 Likes

When the local bottlers want to support homophobia but are too scared to use the official logo out of fear of corporate being scared of an national backlash

16 Likes
20 Likes

I’m not trying to stick up for PepsiCo (they’re just like any other corporation) but that text just doesn’t appear consistent with their branding.

12 Likes
16 Likes

Face Palm No GIF

12 Likes

Uh huh. That’s code for him admitting that he blew thousands of dollars on skimpy cosmetics for anime girls with big tiddies in gacha games.

4 Likes

All of that tells me that he doesn’t actually like playing games

3 Likes

He thinks the Constitution has cheat codes.

10 Likes

Well yeah, that is what is really written on the back

3 Likes

β€œIt seems to say β€˜up up down down left right left right A B’.”

3 Likes

I thought it was a list of 14 words?

2 Likes

Yes, but that’s not hidden, it’s scrawled across the back in crayon.

2 Likes

Trump-abandoned Mo Brooks retiring after β€œbad guys won”

10 Likes

i get all the various criminals confused. via wikipedia:

Brooks was the first member of Congress to announce his objection to the Electoral College results [and] organized a series of meetings between Trump and Republican lawmakers [on] how to overturn the election… On [1/6] he harshly criticized other Republicans for not aiding him in his efforts to overturn the election and said, β€œToday is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking ass”. He was among some Republicans who sought pardons from Trump in the closing days of his presidency.

Trump endorsed Brooks in April 2021, but rescinded his endorsement in March 2022.

9 Likes

Interesting thread

The longer version

17 Likes