Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 3)

:thinking: Would this publication be out of line putting the word Christian in quotes and adding a reference to a commandment?

i dont think so the incredibles GIF

9 Likes

He should stick to venues in small towns. Where the auditorium seats 300 - tops.

6 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

way to miss the point of that whole story…

7 Likes

I have questions…

Will they start with T****? He’s the American with the most well-documented record of adultery.

Also, did they skip John 8:7?

Obligatory:

posts brian GIF

10 Likes

THAT’S different! He was bored so he needed a newer, hotter wife! /s

6 Likes

It’d be nice if those empty theaters disqualified it from being Oscar-nomination eligible.

eta: Not that I think it’d be nominated for anything, but it’d stop them from labeling it with some BS like “OSCAR ELIGIBLE MOVIE!”

I believe that there’s also something in the rules that should choke on this dark money-funded “pay it forward” ticket scam.

5 Likes

The Oscars nomination rules, on their surface, are fairly succinct and easy to qualify for, they’re on the Guild website if you want to check them out. There doesn’t seem to be anything in the available info about the film that would disqualify it, the rules don’t have a minimum audience or gross, just that it was released in theaters first and was in certain markets, among other criteria.

2 Likes

And the only way for-profit theaters in those crucial markets would give up valuable theater seats to a clunker of a movie is if they’re guaranteed a certain level of ‘sales’.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Blood Tribe - that’s that shitweasel who got his shit stained ass booted out of Planet Fitness.

6 Likes

It’s been years since I looked at it. I think there used to be some language defining “paid admission”, and things that are not. That there’s no definition makes me wonder if there’s now some industry standard definition elsewhere, otherwise that’s begging for a rug-pull in court.

4 Likes

I guess the Kainai Nation weren’t using it.

4 Likes

Pretty wild story about a woman who’s been claiming to be a north korean defector and playing that up to put on an act for conservative media for propaganda purposes for them (first 10 minutes of this DeFranco video)

If you start complaining about ‘woke’ people on the internet, don’t be surprised when they poke thousands of holes in your stories in return :rofl:

4 Likes

(NY Times reprint via Yahoo)

3 Likes

RWNJ christo-facist pastor has a fit over drag queen Flamy Grant’s colab with a better known Christian musician and now her songs are charting no. 1 on Christian and gospel charts. Not really my cuppa, but the video was nice!

5 Likes

Unsurprisingly, Praise Music is a million times better delivered by a Drag Queen…

13 Likes
1 Like

" “What is also just completely shocking to me is the utter lack of understanding of nuance.”"

That quote though… understanding and nuance? You threw that out the window when you decided feminists or whatever out-group you hate the most today were to blame for everything wrong with the world and your life in particular… you need understanding and nuance lady.

9 Likes