Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 3)

Reminds me of an old Seinfeld episode where Kramer was protesting the US Postal Service with a dummy dressed like a postal worker.

Passerby: Why does this dummy have a bucket on its head?
Kramer: Because we’re blind to their tyranny.
Passerby: Then shouldn’t you be wearing the bucket?

I hope someone asks these people “if Biden is the one who sucks then why is he the penis?”

9 Likes

Enhance!

10 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

49e6ac039803a56ba4827c62dbc8db89

23 Likes

You should only pass the budget once - not a gadzillion times.

13 Likes
3 Likes

This guy seems nice…

1 Like
4 Likes

R’s started the special session to address gun regulations by banning the public, kicking out witnesses who were supposed to testify, and setting new rules where the House Speaker alone can decide to ban a member for “material disruption”

Then they voted to go home.

5 Likes

(SunSentinel reprint)

4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

Ramaswammy’s platform seems. to be “looking forward to a fascist future, instead of dwelling in memories of a fascist past.”

5 Likes

some parts of it have been temporarily blocked

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/judge-temporarily-blocks-house-rules-on-signs-as-aclu-sues-over-free-speech/ar-AA1fFGcD

A Davidson County judge issued a temporary restraining order Wednesday against the Tennessee House of Representatives, blocking the chamber’s new rule barring signs in the galleries.

The order, signed by Chancellor Anne Martin, comes as part of a lawsuit filed earlier in the morning by the American Civil Liberties Union of Tennessee.

11 Likes

Why Is a Hindu GOP Candidate Pushing Christian Nationalism?

Same reason Kenny G (who is Jewish) put out a Christmas Album. He knows where the market is.

Key difference being that there’s nothing inherently fascist about a saxophonist making money playing “O Christmas Tree.”

7 Likes

clerk: hey, i can’t answer your question that’s the speaker’s decision.
speaker: hey, i can’t answer your question that’s the clerk’s decision.

wow. they have the power and they do not care at all :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

So how long until the fascists freak out because a burly, bearded trans dude follows the law as written and uses a women’s restroom?

6 Likes