Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 3)

A Republican dominated special legislative session on Gun Safety where the rules prohibit introducing bills on guns? I am Jackโ€™s resigned lack of surprise.

โ€œFirst rule of Republican Fight Club, we do not talk about fighting. Second rule of Republican Fight Club, we do not talk about fighting. Third and final rule, if you are present at Republican Fight Club, you have to not fight.โ€

7 Likes
2 Likes

Doubling down on the hate.
Florida Approves Tough Discipline for College Staff Who Break Bathroom Law

2 Likes
2 Likes

Just for the record, in case anyone doesnโ€™t realize this:

When your birth certificate is legally changed โ€“ and there are a number of reasons why that might happen โ€“ the former one goes into the vault and is never seen again. If any official requests a certified copy of your โ€˜originalโ€™ birth certificate, what they will get is the one currently on file.

Thatโ€™s why theyโ€™re fighting so hard to keep people from being able to change their records: because once that happens, they can say โ€œgender from birthโ€ all they want, but your birth certificate will say thatโ€™s what you are, and they canโ€™t override it.

18 Likes

Facts.

At birth, I was given my motherโ€™s surname. When I was 13, I opted to take my fatherโ€™s surname instead.

Any search conducted on me has only ever turned up my current name.

16 Likes

In my birth state even I canโ€™t get a copy of my original birth certificate without a district court order. Iโ€™m not sure what reasons the court would even consider my request under.

13 Likes

In Wisconsin I have to have surgery before Iโ€™m able to change my birth certificate :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::cry:

3 Likes

It was the same for me. I think itโ€™s not required now.

But you can get your passport gender designation changed. And with that & other ID - you can fill out your I9 employment docs without your birth certificate. Which is a huge help.

Edit:

Thanks, Obama! And thanks, Hilary! That was a State Department change under her.

You needed a medical certificate of medical treatment back then. Uncle Joe d/cโ€™ed the medical certificate requirement in 2021? Thank, Joe!

17 Likes

Thereโ€™s something about all those people working to make life easier โ€“ and protect the human and civil rights โ€“ for people in the U.S. I wonder what that could be?

Joe Biden Team GIF by The Democrats

(I liked my other gif better, but it was too big.)

10 Likes

Last weekend, 66-year-old San Bernardino resident Laura Ann โ€œLauriโ€ Carleton was shot and killed in front of her store in Lake Arrowhead, California. She is survived by her nine children. Her alleged killer was a 27-year-old man whom she confronted while he tried to tear down the Progress Pride flags in front of her shop.

The man who pulled the trigger against Carleton was later killed in a fatal shootout with police, but the people who helped load his brain with homicidal rage remain free. Nobody is born full of fury at the Pride flag. This rage was learned.

7 Likes

She stood up for her rights as a capitalist and business owner, when the thug vandalized her property and then killed her for trying to stop the crime.

Funny how differently the headlines would read if there hadnโ€™t been a Pride flag involved.

14 Likes

8 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

If it was about those people on stage, why he fuck is it a song that blames poor people? I donโ€™t trust a thing that singer has to say.

9 Likes

Confused Southern white men not making the point they want to because of unexamined biasesโ€ฆ

What a great way to bring back folkโ€ฆ

hey but at least he knows Desantis isnโ€™t an ally.

7 Likes

Itโ€™s not just the anti-poor lyrics that made me dislike him. His YouTube playlist containing โ€œJQโ€ videos makes me think heโ€™s a fascist.

Looks like he deleted it, but this was still up when he first went โ€œviralโ€.

8 Likes

Eeeeeuuuurrrrghโ€ฆ

6 Likes