Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

Lee Atwater

gross jeff goldblum GIF

9 Likes

Fuck you, Nikki. Get rid of the salary tax cap on social security. Life expectancy has gone down, you twit.

12 Likes

For what little I watched of the GOP debate, she was the one who came off the least radical (or maybe Asa Hutchinson) and she’s STILL unacceptably right wing… Any solution that doesn’t include raising revenue for the Federal government is a non-starter at this point. We spent years doing this endless tax cuts and it’s helped only a small percentage of Americans… our debt is in part caused by all those years of tax cuts since Reagan…

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

13 Likes
4 Likes

well he certainly knows how to play ■■■■■’s game. and just like the last go around, cable news loves the views

2 Likes
3 Likes

i hit the β€œlaugh” reaction, only because it is so fucking transparent, that even with nothing to show, these MAGAts want only the record to reflect an impeachment of the sitting Democratic president as nothing more than a revenge tactic.
pathetic.

8 Likes
2 Likes
11 Likes

Hes Right GIF by MOODMAN

14 Likes

I just saw this.

Well, DUH!

Like anybody cares what a pointy hat wearing sex cult leader thinks but he nailed it.

6 Likes

If the Catholic Church thinks you have a far right backwards ideology- that’s really saying something.

8 Likes

Pot calling kettle blacker?

5 Likes

Seth Murdock has been involved in other right-wing activism in Southeastern Washington… he vocally objected a taxpayer-funded child care facility because the YMCA would run it… he had no idea what the YMCA is, but, he said, they promote β€œeliminating racism and empowering women” so they obviously want to indoctrinate children with an β€œattitude of victimization.”

such a gentleman

8 Likes

I bet if someone asked Seth if they could have a β€œyouth Christian” organization run it, he’d be all on board. :rofl:

11 Likes

Nah, the heavily carbon-scored pot noting that the kettle’s melted into slag.

6 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Cali resident here; I vote in every election ever since 2008, and I’ll be voting against that fuckery.

10 Likes

Mermaid Man And Barnacle Boy Superhero GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

7 Likes