Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 3)

But Pharaohโ€™s heart was hardened.

7 Likes

That guy has a backpfeifengesicht for sure!!!

4 Likes

Let me guess, โ€œConstitutional Sheriffโ€ type guys. โ€œWe decide what is constitutional, not you eggheads who know stuff!โ€ Punching is too good for them.

12 Likes

โ€œThe chilling warning comes despite the fact a federal judge blocked the drag ban in June, ruling it unconstitutional.โ€

That right there sounds like a lawsuit for malicious prosecution. And a debarment.

7 Likes

Another Republican Death Star fails.

Always naming their stuff after the genocidal planet-killing terror weapon of the Star Wars fascist bad guys, that failed, twice. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Maybe instead of punching we could try something more their speed - chuck them in a lake. If they float, theyโ€™re unconstitutional and their ass gets fired. If they drown theyโ€™re officially a bonafide Constitutional Sheriff and can decide which laws they will and wonโ€™t enforce.

6 Likes

For a truly fair test, first you have to load them up with all the guns they own. Then chuck them in the lake.

9 Likes

Oh, I thought that was a given - since theyโ€™re always saying things like โ€œyou can pry my guns from my cold, dead handsโ€

8 Likes

11 Likes

When youโ€™re as full of hot air as the Texas Legislature, you have to design in a generous exhaust portโ€ฆ

4 Likes

Oh, they are very much โ€œgenerous exhaust ports.โ€ Every one of them.

5 Likes

Iโ€™m still thinking itโ€™s Petit mal seizures after his concussion. Not necessarily age related.

4 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/166v6fd/this_thing_truly_is_a_monstocity/

2 Likes

Horrified, but not at all surprised. Curfews and travel bans for women will be next.

This shit is so extreme that some the highly conservative, antiabortion supporters featured in the article are putting on the brakes. Theyโ€™re women though, so theyโ€™ll certainly be harassed, silenced, and disempowered before long.

4 Likes

yvonne strahovski gilead GIF by HULU

7 Likes

IMG_0936

3 Likes

Betty Bowers does it again:

6 Likes

I mean yeah. Thatโ€™s one of the reasons why conservative focused social media sites have failed. They love butting heads with and harassing those they donโ€™t agree with instead of building an actual online community a lot of the time

11 Likes