Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 3)

Indeed, he is not wrong. But will get blasted because itโ€™s โ€œnot nice.โ€ Being nice is how we got here.

8 Likes

Well cool it with the small town corruption and everyone will look at you much more kindly

10 Likes

No oneโ€™s looking at the newspaper like theyโ€™re hicks. Theyโ€™re a hybrid of Bob Woodward and Jack Reacher right now.

16 Likes

New investigative series just dropped.

8 Likes
2 Likes

As someone who identifies as a hick, donโ€™t really care if someone thinks Iโ€™m a hick. Support of fascism and destruction of Freedom of the Press is bad, no matter what size your town is.

7 Likes

The party of small (minded) government.

5 Likes

Weekend At The Capitol Hill

3 Likes

21 Likes

If you want to see the much shorter version of their denialsโ€ฆ

5 Likes
3 Likes

Doesnโ€™t FL have the law where you can run over protestors?

6 Likes
6 Likes

The last person who should be accusing others of believing stupid bullshit

4 Likes

Jesus Christ she sounds like sheโ€™s blind drunk when she talks.

7 Likes

MSNBCโ€™s Ayman Mohyeldin Warns: Take Trump At His Word Over Latest Wild Threat

Gawd, I guess clickbait headlines are inevitably EVERYWHERE now. :cry:

Latest threat? What threat? Oh well, guess Iโ€™ll have to click through to find out. Sigh.

7 Likes

i tend not to anymore. heโ€™s going to be on trial. several. the prosecutors are watching. so at this point, i feel like not clicking might take some of the wind out of the sails of the media frenzy. the frenzy i think is part of what helped get him elected.

when itโ€™s actually important enough to care, itโ€™ll be plastered everywhere regardless

6 Likes

โ€œ78 per cent of voters said that Mr Trumpโ€™s efforts to overturn the 2020 election were legitimate attempts to ensure an accurate vote.โ€œ

2 Likes

The field was discredited after the second world war due to its association with racial policies in Nazi Germany, and many critics have attacked it as a pseudoscience.

Well yeahโ€ฆ cause it IS pseudoscience!!! :roll_eyes:

But it strikes me that the most effective way to counter this bullshit is to point out that there are 8 billion people alive right now. We are not in any sort of population decline at all. Of course, their real concern is about white people, but these are made up categories that make no sense in reality.

8 Likes

Trumpy promised to jail all of his political opponents when he is reelected.

6 Likes