Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

John Locke

Gawd, what a poser!! :rofl:

8 Likes

Looking to run for governor in NC in 2024:

The usual nonsense, but this was new to me:

Robinson said he’d work to keep history, science and a number of other subjects out of first through fifth grade curricula and instead prioritize reading, writing and math.

β€œIn those grades, we don’t need to be teaching social studies,” he writes. β€œWe don’t need to be teaching science. We surely don’t need to be talking about equity and social justice.”

Robinson also reaffirms personal views on climate change that became a major issue in the 2020 election. β€œGuess what? Most of the people of North Carolina know global warming is junk science,” he writes.

13 Likes

Never thought I’d be nostalgic for the days when they were just trying to cut art, music and humanities from the curriculum.

16 Likes
15 Likes

Testy Sen. Ron Johnson Claims He Was Only Involved In Fake Electors Plot For β€˜Seconds’

He suffers from premature insurrection.

25 Likes

hahahahaha!
sure he does!
hahahaha!
seriously, fck yerself, ron!

18 Likes

He’d just be disappointed.

18 Likes

Arrested Development Treason GIF

Yeah, contrary to the meme-o-verse, β€œlight treason” is not a thing. You participated, you are giulty.

19 Likes

In 1-5 order, the 5 most regressive tax states are Washington, Texas, Florida, South Dakota, and Nevada.

In 47-51 order, the 5 most progressive tax states are Minnesota, Delaware, Vermont, DC, and California.

The 1% in Texas, for example, only pays 3.1% of their income in state and local taxes, whereas the bottom 20% pay a whopping 13%.

18 Likes

John Wilkes Booth only spent a few seconds in that Presidential viewing box and yet it’s the only part of his day most people ever want to talk about.

21 Likes

So many different threads this could go into:

14 Likes
10 Likes

Needed more details.

7 Likes

We call him Skeletor.

9 Likes

Voting Republican is bad for your health.

13 Likes

giphy

9 Likes

yeah. i mean its well known kids have no social development before fifth grade. it’s actually surprising we even teach them to talk when binary clicks or grunts would do just fine :roll_eyes:

14 Likes
22 Likes

oh, FFS! i grew up near there and graduated from that high school many, many moons ago. it has always been a conservative town, but someone let the dogs out (or in, as she is from out of town). this woman is a barking lunatic. shit oh dear!

15 Likes
14 Likes