Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

To be fair, he’s under no obligation to do so. Must be nice to keep one’s medical situation private.

11 Likes

HIPPAA, lib??? hdhapoiejnp;okls… /s

10 Likes

I’m with you. I’ve seen exactly that many times with elderly relatives getting IVs.

11 Likes

True, except in McConnell’s case, both hands have that brusing and it extends to the fingers. He also has blue marks on his lips occasionally. He plans on resigning if the Repubs don’t take back the Senate. My money is on; he has an undisclosed illness.

9 Likes

My money is still on atrial fibrillation being treated with amiodarone. Chronic use of amiodarone can turn the extremities blue/brown. Hands, nose, lips, toes, sometimes ears. And the bandage on the fleshy part of the top of the hand, between thumb and forefinger? That’s a common access site for the distal radial artery, to access the heart via catheter.

17 Likes

I’m with you, Duke. That sounds very plausible.

15 Likes
  • Foolishly donning a cursed ring that had been transformed into a horcrux

gaunt-ring

17 Likes

Doctors: β€œSenator, this defies science. Your heart has the look of balsawood abandoned in a swamp. The only thing we can think of is if you could try NOT to pledge fealty to every dark entity you encounter.”

12 Likes
13 Likes

Christ, what a Christhole.

17 Likes

If your heart is shriveled to nothing, it can’t be heavier than a feather.

1op1lc

6 Likes

I think Boebert should be required to pass a test on how the US government works in order to continue her employment with it. Idiot.

22 Likes

I bet she’d fail it, too.

21 Likes
13 Likes
13 Likes
9 Likes

They should save some taxpayer dollars and investigate crimes against people, instead of focusing on symbols of oppression.

15 Likes

Robinson said he’d work to keep history, science and a number of other subjects out of first through fifth grade curricula and instead prioritize reading, writing and math.

β€œIn those grades, we don’t need to be teaching social studies,” he writes. β€œWe don’t need to be teaching science. We surely don’t need to be talking about equity and social justice.”

13 Likes

I hope the report comes back like this

Officer Peterson had a good look around, and we can definitely confirm the monument is gone.

14 Likes

How about a bit of an throwback of when conservatives deregulated milk to remember that movement back in 2016

17 Likes