Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 3)

Complete with a videographer who was supposed to capture the โ€œchaosโ€ they expected to unfold at Marthaโ€™s Vineyard so they could use it in campaign ads.

DeSantis may come to regret sending these migrants to a community that has one of the highest concentrations of top-tier lawyers in the country.

17 Likes

Yeah, so where does he get his wisdom from?

Or, where is hoping someday to get some wisdom from?

8 Likes

Wow, really?
Noted.

:thinking:

14 Likes

Only through Labor Day weekend, Iโ€™m assuming.

16 Likes

Thereโ€™s probably plenty of vacancies there this time of year, too.

3 Likes

??

Massachusetts is in the U.S., where Labor Day is the first Monday in September. It just passed, for us.

6 Likes

Right, so a lot of empty beds are available this time of year.

1 Like
17 Likes
10 Likes

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

12 Likes
18 Likes

Great! Someone needs to go after Truth Social for booting anyone who criticizes Il Douche and watch the fascist judges twist themselves into pretzels trying to justify โ€œno, not that kind of moderation!โ€

16 Likes

See Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Also, I wonder if posting extremely false information about Trump, DeSantis, Paxton, and Abbott would also work?

13 Likes

Hell, posting true but unflattering information would do the trick even better. And there is probably more of that!

13 Likes

Right? These days, you could make up something truly ridiculous and horrible, and there would be some high profile Republican for whom itโ€™s true.

Paxton: โ€œHey! Thatโ€™s not fair; you got me confused with Kevin McCarthy!โ€

14 Likes

(Reprint of a NY Times opinion piece on Yahoo)

6 Likes

I read it earlierโ€ฆ the NYT is STILL leaning into the both sides argumentโ€ฆ

13 Likes
15 Likes
13 Likes

"If you tell the pro-life movement that weโ€™re out of business in the nationโ€™s capital, that we canโ€™t set some minimum national standard to prevent Chinese abortion policy in Maryland or California, thereโ€™ll be revolt.โ€

Seems like these guys are seeing revolts no matter what direction they look.

Who could have predicted that constantly driving towards societal division, packing the Supreme Court with illegitimate justices, questioning the results of free and fair elections, and demonizing the opposition would lead us to this sorry state?

15 Likes