Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

11 Likes
14 Likes
5 Likes

Ha, same thing described there in his campus activism incident as in his β€œanti-whiteness” claim – a false donning of the mantle of victimhood.

ETA: I suppose he’s just following current fashion/fascism trends:

8 Likes

Caveat: The Hill. Study source unknown.

But yeah, duh.

12 Likes

Just saw this a little bit ago. Fucking hell. One more company to avoid at all costs.

8 Likes

Yet paradoxically life (such as it is) still feels longer in those places.

8 Likes
16 Likes

Sheesh.

Maybe Republicans in general will get so boldly ridiculous that voters will laugh them right off the ballot.

15 Likes
11 Likes

Details still coming in, but it sounds like someone just beat the shit out of Nancy Pelosi’s husband after breaking into their house and finding out she wasn’t there.

But let’s hear more about how those SCOTUS justices feel violated because members of the public are upset about them overturning Roe v. Wade.

Also, fuck Reuters for ending this article with a recap of Mr. Pelosi’s drunk driving arrest last May, that’s totally irrelevant to the story.

26 Likes

Fucking Hell.

Thanks, Trump.

18 Likes

Lie after lie after lie.

This bigoted fuck says WPATH is activist and the endocrine society cannot be trusted.

20 Likes

What The Wtf GIF by MIA GLADSTONE

13 Likes

I don’t always support Mossad black ops, but when I do - it’s when assholes like this are involved.

15 Likes
10 Likes

Ah yes, WPATH, which is famously loved by trans people everywhere for their gatekeepy, outdated recommendations, is activist. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Luck Fingers Crossed GIF by The Great Pottery Throw Down

10 Likes
19 Likes
14 Likes