Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 3)

In a blistering opinion issued the day before the midterm election, Wayne County Circuit Court Judge Timothy Kenny Monday rejected a request from Kristina Karamo โ€” the Republican vying to serve as Michiganโ€™s next chief elections officer โ€” to expand election observersโ€™ access in Detroitโ€™s absentee ballot counting room and subject Detroit voters and election officials to a different set of rules than the rest of the state.

17 Likes

It always strikes me when members of the targeted community join the oppressors. Often as the loudest voices. I guess they have to be extra bigotted to prove themselves, but i just donโ€™t understand why. If someone started a โ€œwe hate fat bald menโ€ party, i cannot see myself bending over backwards to say โ€œYeah, me too!โ€ Just weird. But people are weird. If these folks really think the leopards wonโ€™t eat their faces too, they are just dumb. History will not be kind to them.

17 Likes
20 Likes

Are You Kidding Me Alyssa Edwards GIF by NETFLIX

15 Likes

The proper term is vandalism. Tying it to sexual gratification makes it sound like something he should get help about. He just needs to sit in jail for a while and make financial restitution.

4 Likes

The 26-year-old Gibbs was arrested a short time later while driving away from the shooting scene with his father.

Has nobody arrested the father as well for aiding and abetting? WTF?

12 Likes
11 Likes

LameTastyEft-size_restricted

17 Likes

Tough shit, Ronron, Supremacy clause you idiot.

16 Likes

A felony. Hard to see how they square that with the 1st Amendment.

16 Likes

Heโ€™s lucky that he was only held in a headlock.

14 Likes
9 Likes

Itโ€™s not as much of an option as self defense. Youโ€™ve been warned.

โ€œThe idea that violence must always, at all times, always be avoided is not Catholic. Remember the Crusades?โ€

I do. They lost. And afterwards - the ones left alive were enslaved.

19 Likes
18 Likes

This Rethuglican claims to be afraid of the 9-year-old โ€œwomanโ€ he tried to oppress/get killed:

Angry Season 9 GIF by Shameless

19 Likes

Letโ€™s give that asshole Gordon Lawshe a little more visibility.

15 Likes

Does โ€œchildren catching lanternfliesโ€ go on the list of things cops are scared of? Iโ€™m on the fence.

17 Likes

You had it in the first word. They are afraid of children.

18 Likes

And women.

And Black people.

And LGBTQ+ people.

Andโ€ฆ

20 Likes

Their own shadows.

18 Likes