Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

16 Likes

We need to start a gofundme to buy him a magic wand.

14 Likes

I can’t believe that particular fetish is common enough to warrant such a commonplace-sounding label.

Surely of all the kinky things human beings do to get off there must be a practice more deserving of the label β€œcranking?” Like maybe the practice of doing amphetamines before sex, or a person who gets turned on by making crank phone calls?

18 Likes

16 Likes

I think that one’s called β€œmale adolescence.”

12 Likes

As a Michigander, I don’t appreciate it when MLive starts reading like The Onion. Oh well. Take that, Florida! Your monopoly on weird shit is over.

7 Likes

The thin blue lie.

24 Likes

And yet, he’s still the GOP frontrunner!

Frustrated Community GIF

17 Likes

That should be the top headline of every news service in the country. Holy shit. Bookmarking that for every person who tries to both-sides the BLM movement with Jan6.

21 Likes

From 84 student teachers to 38:

17 Likes
15 Likes

Not to kink-shame or anything, you know.

7 Likes

Some of those men never get past adolescence and gift the world with brilliance such as…

/s

6 Likes
10 Likes

It all seemed so simple back then.

Interesting how an implied solution for bad speech there, though, is good speech. That’s not working out so great now.

9 Likes

I liked the fact that it was someone originally from Hungary making the point. The Hungarian citizenry these days should probably also watch the film!

10 Likes

(Yahoo reprint)

14 Likes
17 Likes
20 Likes

Fuuuuuuck. :pleading_face:
For those of us who are more insulated, it’s good to be reminded of the many, many reasons some folks might not get out to vote. But it’s also effing heartbreaking. :cry:

18 Likes