Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

This reminds me so much of the whole, β€œblood will tell” ethos of the Regency era. If someone came from titled gentry and acted horribly, they were an outlier. But if they came from one of the β€œlower classes” and acted criminally, it was because of their β€œunsavory origins.”
This murderer will not be framed by mass media as a product of his upbringing or progeny.
Meanwhile, on β€œthe other side of the tracks,” that kind of reporting continues unabated.
So tired of this shit.

19 Likes

18 Likes

They were expecting Matt Gaetz to be in a gay bar in Colorado Springs?

15 Likes

Why would he be there? They don’t allow underage drinking

15 Likes
17 Likes

Bleh.

11 Likes

20 Likes
13 Likes

I think that’s backwards. I think that they want the violence, and any pathway that gets them there is fine. They don’t even have to deeply believe it so long as everyone else acts like it’s true in-game; especially if they have a channel and people click like and subscribe. e.g. Tim Pool.

Pedophiles, blood suckers, demonic beings, commies, reptoids, or the defaults. It’s the excuse to get on to the bigotry and violence.

17 Likes
19 Likes

Weird flex, but okay… Let the egos collide!

ezgif.com-gif-maker (4)

9 Likes

Say what now?

Is there some Christian rule I’m unaware of that says a wife must be younger than her husband?

16 Likes

Well you know Eve was younger than Adam, so thereby it must be that way for all time /s

17 Likes

WTH? I’m also perplexed.

My mom was 28 and my dad 25 when they married in 1950. And due to TB, she didn’t start having kids until she was 32.

Will Ferrell Crazy Pills GIF

16 Likes

Child brides, anyone?

12 Likes

My wife is older than me by a few months. I call her a cradle robber.

15 Likes

I’m a trophy husband.

16 Likes

When I was teaching, I used tell my students that we (society) take three steps forward, one step backwards.

We are now taking one step forward and five steps backwards. We have officially regressed back to the 1890s.

16 Likes

Yeah, they are same ones who always push back against raising the age of consent? Ugh! :nauseated_face:

(this was signed into law by his successor, a Democrat)

Right-wing radio hosts spreading the same sickening message:

Yeah, having to continually fight the same battles over again is frustrating and tiring, but without the struggle to keep moving forward those steps backwards could make our lives much worse:

17 Likes

I refer to myself as β€œMy wife’s arm-candy.” She frequently rolls her eyes at it. I am afraid she will hurt herself one day!

13 Likes