Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

So, what LBJ said.

8 Likes

I do somewhat agree about the β€œsending a message” bit and the optics of it.
The FBI should have cuffed that guy and hauled his sorry ass off the premises in a black mariah.

13 Likes

Hood, shackles, orange jumpsuit, black helicopter, and blacksite. But otherwise yeah.

14 Likes

I like the way you think.

15 Likes

To be fair my real target of snark was what β€œbad optics” suggesting that justice may not in fact be blind actually look like. But Pence won’t have noticed that as those randomers abducted by brutal forces of occupation weren’t white.

13 Likes

Everything is a message when all you believe in is optics and not reality. You’d think nearly being murdered would make you notice the second, but Pence is plainly quite dedicated to his lack of principles.

15 Likes

Lovely

16 Likes

That’s pretty much what i said, only with much less snark. :grin:

9 Likes

They do deserve each other.

11 Likes

Didn’t he say that the last time, and then didn’t file or something?

8 Likes

No, he ran - not every state, but he was on the ballot and he got votes. There was a great bit about it on It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia even!

8 Likes
19 Likes

she should step away from the bench entirely.
there is no place for her β€œreligious beliefs” in shaping the interpretation of Constitutional law of the US.
none.

18 Likes
10 Likes

yeah but she won’t so

10 Likes

But he was president… he could just think them unclassified! /s

Angry Hate GIF

Yes. The message should be that no one is above the law…

But… he’s a CHRISTIAN! /s

how very dare you GIF

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

14 Likes

Yeah but SBF can’t synergize with shit anymore lol

6 Likes

This is a person who still has a chance of being an actual senator…

12 Likes
15 Likes

Let me stress this particular point:

Collins said hate speech against LGBTQ people helped whip up hysteria that allowed Nazi fascism to flourish in Germany, and he said the same thing was happening in the U.S.

Weimar Berlin was especially used to illustrate that β€œtraditional” values were under attack, which helped to nazis gain power.

20 Likes