Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 3)

They really need to try to understand the social justice anxiety driving voters away from the Republican Party.

Maybe every news outlet should be interviewing professional Black women about it every day for a couple yearsโ€ฆ

:smiling_imp:

15 Likes

I wish!

Black Woman Shrug GIF by NoireSTEMinist

They couldnโ€™t handle having too many Black women reporting about it every week:

19 Likes

True. It would be fun to watch, though!

9 Likes

Trump was, and continues to be, the chief executive not of a nation, or of the Republican Party, or even of a cult, but of a culture โ€” namely a culture of white supremacy.

16 Likes

tina fey what white nonsense is this GIF

I justโ€ฆ donโ€™t get them. Why, my fellow white peopleโ€ฆ why follow him? Why embrace such hateful way of being?

17 Likes

Obligatory:

16 Likes

I guess if your thing is success purely through social position, arrogance, and hostility, without needing a shred of actual merit, heโ€™s the best example? :confused:

18 Likes

Will Ferrell Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

13 Likes
19 Likes

That, Professor, is the key question. My considered, white person opinion is because otherwise, we would have to actually deal with how absolutely shittily we have treated everyone who wasnโ€™t a rich, straight, cis, white male, and even acknowledge their humanity. And where would we be then, i ask?
(Why, yes, there is a /s. Why do you ask?)

22 Likes

I think a big part of it is also that the people who are drawn to white supremacy are, by and large, sub-mediocre people who really have nothing to offer or contribute to the world. And they know it. They know (on some level) that there is nothing that makes them special or gives them any kind of competitive edge against others.

By clinging to white supremacy, they are able to find something that allows them to feel superior and gives them a competitive edge, not because of their white skin, but in spite of all of the other ways in which they are lacking. It is driven by a need to feel superior to others, coupled with chronic inferiority.

14 Likes
19 Likes

Cue his anguished cries about a bewildered and bewildering, lost young man.

Fucking muderous MAGA assholes will never own up to what theyโ€™ve done, what theyโ€™ve caused.

I got nothing else. I feel too sick.

27 Likes

Me too. This shooting has been on my mind all day, Iโ€™m just so fucking sad, angry and terrified. I want to scream and cry yet I default to mimicking a smile and acting like everythingโ€™s fine. I just want to live my life in peace, not regularly worried that some unhinged fascist is going to kill me.

24 Likes

I wish more media would hammer in that this is pretty much the entire โ€œtrans agendaโ€.
(Well, and wanting other people to do the same.)

24 Likes

I wish the media would just try talking to a trans person, Iโ€™m not bold enough to ask them to accurately report on our โ€œagendaโ€.

23 Likes

Not until the ring leaders face real consequences, no.

Pig Hug GIF

I feel this too.

21 Likes

Paley Center No GIF by The Paley Center for Media

18 Likes

It wasnโ€™t just a โ€œmessage,โ€ Mike. It was a fucking criminal investigation relating to issues of national security.

Itโ€™s just so bananas how Trump supporters still claim serving that search warrant was some kind of draconian overreach considering they found a bunch of the very classified documents they were looking for.

24 Likes

You take that back. Surely itโ€™s obvious to everyone that the FBI didnโ€™t find anything, which they planted, and which Trump was allowed to have anyway and wants back.

16 Likes