Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 4)

“Of course, it doesn’t have any room in the MAGA movement,” Vance insisted without explaining Trump’s association with Fuentes. “Donald Trump has criticized this person. Look, I think the guy’s a total loser. Certainly, I disavow him.”

Next: Donald Trump dumps Vance and announces Nick Fuentes as his new VP.

10 Likes

Fake Surprised Season 8 GIF by Friends

where did you get it mean girls GIF

8 Likes
15 Likes
9 Likes

Rudy Giuliani, Madison Cawthorn, George Santos, J.D. Vance, probably at least half a dozen more I’ve forgotten… it sure does seem like the party of strict, uncompromising heternormativity has a lot of guys who get photographed in women’s clothing.

Granted, there’s obviously nothing wrong or unusual or even particularly kinky about a guy dressing up as a woman for a Halloween party but it does provide yet another data point for the coward’s hypocrisy.

11 Likes

There’s something bad about doing it so damn poorly.

No pride.

18 Likes

Yeah, in Vance’s case especially it just looks like an extremely low-effort Halloween costume with a dollar store wig. Maybe it was some kind of in-joke where he was supposed to be a specific person at Yale Law School known to the other partygoers?

In any case he needs more friends who can provide style and makeup tips.

8 Likes

One assumes that he owns a brush.

OTOH - maybe Trump liked him because of the dead possum on his head. He could relate.

14 Likes
20 Likes

We aren’t going back to a time when women felt unsafe and unwelcome at cons, because self-proclaimed “nerds” like JD Vance … have to respect clear and posted anti-harassment policies that carry real consequences

I am but one of the caretakers in this garden, keeping the weeds out, and protecting the plants from pests, so the garden can thrive. I’m proud as hell, and so grateful, to be part of that

wil wheaton. doing it right. :clap:t2:

( and gatekeeping vs caretaking? such a good description )

15 Likes

Vance says he ‘disavows’ Nick Fuentes: ‘A total loser’

5 Likes

And Cracker Barrel?

11 Likes

I’m sure Tesla doesn’t advertise there either. Go boycott them next!

ETA: speling

14 Likes

I can’t imagine why people wouldn’t want to advertise in that weird dungpit.

9 Likes

Isn’t Dunkin owned by the Carlyle Group and Bain Capital? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes
10 Likes
13 Likes

I’m a little surprised the judge didn’t impose other penalties like a contempt of court charge since:

Federal Judge Moxila Upadhyaya said Tuesday in a searing 62-page ruling that she was removing Lambert from the case because of her “truly egregious misconduct,” concluding that she “flagrantly and repeatedly disregarded court orders” by publicly disclosing “thousands, if not millions” of internal Dominion documents without any legal justification.

11 Likes

This belongs here too…

“The curriculum used in state universities and instruction offered by state employees” is “state speech,” the attorney general’s office wrote, and “plaintiffs”— the professors—”have no right to control how the State speaks.”

The state says the professors are “claiming a brand new, state-university specific ‘First Amendment right to academic freedom.’”

15 Likes

You know… one thing that strikes me about that argument, is how it ignores that our founding documents very much argue that the government is “for the people and BY the people”… we ARE the government! :woman_shrugging:

13 Likes