Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 4)

Or just stupid. Someone probably read that the Supreme Court never reversed the Dred Scott decision and went from there, completely ignoring that the reason they never reversed it is because the 14th Amendment rendered it moot.

14 Likes

can-you-ever-forgive-me-kidding-me

10 Likes

Which means Clarence Thomas canโ€™t be a judge or lawyer of any type, let alone on the Supreme Court.

Not so bright, these idiots.

9 Likes

But sheโ€™s running now, he was appointed before this.

/s, but Iโ€™m sure theyโ€™ll argue something like that.

9 Likes

โ€œregretsโ€

ETA:
But does Zuck continue to work in support for That Man, in support of the MAGA campaign? or is Zuck somehow (which I doubt) being moreโ€ฆ โ€œneutralโ€ /s ?

12 Likes
10 Likes

Like most billionaire techbros, Zuckerberg knows that he stands to continue making obscene amounts of money no matter which party wins the next election as long as he doesnโ€™t go out of his way to publicly alienate them. (Failing to understand this basic truth is one of the ways in which Musk is a fucking moron.)

12 Likes
19 Likes

Something something โ€œate my faceโ€ somethingโ€ฆ Sigh.

17 Likes

Tassi skewers the neckbeardsโ€™ so called victories in a clear, concise way

10 Likes

ETA:

14 Likes

Why donโ€™t I recognize the woman?

8 Likes

Itโ€™s the asshole who pretended to be a progressive democrat when she ran in the primary. I canโ€™t think of her name off the top of my head.

8 Likes

Mulchy Haggard

or something similar

10 Likes

Thatโ€™s her name.

9 Likes

Well, itโ€™s not wrong. Just like Ted Cruz, she unites everyone in hating her. Itโ€™s not a good unity, but it is unity. I guess.

10 Likes

Nobody who likes any of these ambulatory hemorrhoids wants to unite America in the first place. They might as well put out a poster that says โ€œOwn the libsโ€.

9 Likes

Jim Jordan subpoenas company of Trump judgeโ€™s daughter

10 Likes
10 Likes
11 Likes