Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 4)

ETA:

16 Likes
11 Likes
11 Likes
14 Likes
11 Likes

Shocked Jeff Goldblum GIF by First We Feast

Now they’re worried?

13 Likes

Revoke their nonprofit status & make them pay back taxes. Don’t allow tax deductions for their donors.

24 Likes
22 Likes
9 Likes
16 Likes

17 Likes

Linda Ronstadt had some things to say about this appearance:
https://meidasnews.com/news/linda-ronstadt-slams-trump-in-rare-statement-after-rally-in-venue-named-for-her

Trump first ran for President warning about rapists coming in from Mexico. I’m worried about keeping the rapist out of the White House.

23 Likes

17 Likes

from

24 Likes

In waging rhetorical war on the Haitian immigrants of Springfield, Ohio, Vance has clarified the meaning of his convention speech. It does not matter, to Vance, that these Haitian newcomers came here legally, under the Temporary Protected Status program. It does not matter that they filled a valuable need. It does not matter that they reversed a slow collapse that has already sapped the life from so many former industrial towns. It does not matter that they work hard and seem eager, by all accounts, to establish themselves as productive members of the community.

What matters to Vance is who they are, where they come from and what they look like. They don’t belong to this soil, he might say, and therefore they don’t belong. Right now, the most Vance can do to wage this war is use his words. I shudder to think what might be possible if he had the authority of the state to wield as well.

14 Likes

Sidebar: as seen elsethread:

Original:

Silent NYT-style cowardice edit:

h/t @mspie500

17 Likes

especially with betteridge’s law of headlines at play. :confused:

8 Likes

Nah, I’m down with the answer to that question being β€œno.”
Because no, no he shouldn’t represent all of Ohio, or part of it, or anywhere or anything - except maybe a subreddit for furniture enthusiasts that’s weirdly tagged NSFW.

7 Likes

PSX_20240916_001311

12 Likes

Correction: β€œWeird lying liar who lies.”

11 Likes