Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 4)

i dunno, according to mainstream media ( including npr ) it’s not lies. it’s “unsubstantiated claims”

Angry Hate GIF

12 Likes

The former Republican presidential candidate will lead “Truths with Vivek Ramaswamy,” a roundtable program that will debut on the Fox Nation streaming service on Sunday, September 22, and then air in a shorter version at 10 p.m. the same evening on Fox News Channel. Ramaswamy aims to depict “a positive alternative to the left’s vision for the future” by discussing issues such as American national identity, the ongoing conflicts in Ukraine and Israel and the protests on US college campuses, and religion, among others.

So discussions and debates about feudalism versus fascism?

15 Likes

A local sheriff is making headlines after a controversial social media post.

In a post on Saturday from the sheriff’s Facebook page, Portage County Sheriff Bruce Zuchowski appeared to encourage people to write down the addresses of supporters for Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris.

“Write down all the addresses of the people who had her signs in their yards!” a post on Bruce Zuchowski’s Facebook page reads.

It continues.

“Sooo…when the Illegal human ‘Locust’ (which she supports!) Need places to live…We’ll already have the addresses of the their New families…who supported their arrival!”

https://fox8.com/news/local-sheriff-write-down-all-the-addresses-of-kamala-supporters/

15 Likes

Video at link

15 Likes

Yep, pretty sure he said it. And that he’ll deny he did.

12 Likes
6 Likes

Yeah. That was clearly said.

Shitweasel deserves consequences.

11 Likes

Yeah, Bruce is a piece of… work.

Among the plenty of other ethics violations and political rants from his office, there’s evidence of him using prison labor to put up his campaign signs. He set up a slate of candidates and managed to primary one of the county commissioners that was trying to rein in his spending.

4 Likes

Rich Lowry per above

15 Likes

Hmm. So he isn’t actually saying Trump has any character, and in fact he doesn’t seem to care. He’s saying he can psychopathically go after Harris for her character, like he did for “Crooked Hillary” or Bush did for Kerry. Still pig vomit.

10 Likes

Ah right, THAT asshole. I hope he roasts like a pig on a stick for letting his mask slip. But I can’t say I’m optimistic that he will.

10 Likes

Yeah, he nearly finished saying the whole fucking word. Asshole’s still trying to walk it back though.

12 Likes

Asshole’s still trying to walk it back though.

Kamala Harris GIF by GIPHY News

12 Likes

projector GIF

8 Likes

Who pronounces migrants with the first syllable rhyming with big

Racists. That’s who.

stan against evil GIF by IFC

15 Likes

He can condemn saying it then. Like not just claim he didn’t this time, but that nobody ever should, that it’s a disgusting word reflecting reprehensible attitudes of deplorable people. If somehow something that came out of my mouth sounded like it I’d have no problem saying so. Think Lowry will? I don’t, not even as a lie that would cost him nothing.

12 Likes
10 Likes

some highlights:

Fedex has called Multiband Global “nothing more than the proceeds of a sophisticated fraudulent scheme.”… claiming they conspired to orchestrate a “protracted and multi-faceted scheme to defraud” FedEx by stealing more than $67 million and laundering it “through a series of fraudulent transactions and shell companies” back to themselves

The trustee has alleged that the lake home, the golf club plot, and boats were purchased with over $4.4 million in embezzled cash…[and] between 2021 and 2023, Frinzi contributed more than $300,000 to state and federal campaigns–including to Ken Paxton

Senator Paxton resigned from the Multiband Global board… Her departure, however, coincided with the similarly abrupt resignations of the company’s outside auditor and chief financial officer—right before financial reports were due to the SEC

nice that the paxtons took a trip on the taxpayer’s dime to a foreign country – seemingly on behalf of the company to lobby for them.

10 Likes
11 Likes

Deplorables, all the way down.

13 Likes