Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 4)

Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

12 Likes
9 Likes

Maybe. I don’t trust at all the word of Milo Minneapolis. It would be great though if Melania would publicly denounce Loomer for stealing her man, while also announcing that she’s filing for a divorce. Anything to toss more harpoons into the flailing great white-male whale.

16 Likes

I surprised either of them has friends.

And wonder how Milo is earning any money these days? He’s burned through his billionaire sugar daddy’s.

Maybe he’s delivering UberEats?

10 Likes

Very true… but I still think it’s a strong possibility…Their body language in a couple of shots of them seems very… intimate? Still. whatever is happening, it’s all fucking gross. :face_vomiting: Also, bears repeating…

Schitts Creek Lol GIF by CBC

He’d suck at that, too.

13 Likes

Yes, a stupid time, and a gross, grotesque, inhumane, anti-love and worse time. It’s tough to avoid cynicism!

15 Likes

Sad The Muppet Show GIF by Muppet Wiki

12 Likes

Kinda nice actually how sighing repeatedly becomes taking deep breaths! :heart:

14 Likes

It’s the age of diaphragmatic breathing.

12 Likes

Ken Paxton in an unethical situation? Say not so!!

Attorney General Ken Paxton has to collect his own ethics fines (houstonchronicle.com)

Paxton to pay restitution, do community service, take legal ethics classes to avoid criminal trial, have charges dropped - CBS Texas (cbsnews.com)

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

16 Likes

Puke.

14 Likes

WHERE IS @MINDYSAN’s PUKE EMOJI???

14 Likes
6 Likes

10 Likes
18 Likes

and who didn’t see that coming?

13 Likes

What.
The.
F–

An Ohio sheriff instructed residents to keep a list of homes displaying campaign signs in support of the Democratic presidential nominee, Kamala Harris, and her running mate, Tim Walz, in remarks on social media that caused alarm.

Bruce D Zuchowski, the Republican sheriff of Portage county, posted the remarks on Friday to his personal and professional Facebook pages, warning that undocumented immigrants would arrive if Harris were elected over his party’s nominee, Donald Trump.

What in hell is going on over there in parts of Ohio?

how high wtf GIF

12 Likes

The second worst person from Florida is making the case that his investigative flunkies take precedence over the FBI in the Ryan Routh investigation since the FBI are investigating Trump, and thus, according to his sharp legal mind, the FBI are now the bad guys.

"In my judgment,” DeSantis said, β€œit’s not in the best interest of our state or our nation to have the same federal agencies that are seeking to prosecute Donald Trump leading this investigation, especially when the most serious straight-forward offense constitutes a violation of state law, but not federal law.”

11 Likes

9 Likes

Let him take it. Then blame him for the next attempt.

6 Likes