Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 4)

Who knew? He has a New Jersey field office.

I’m sure Governor Murphy will welcome his people appropriately. And the Feds will warn them about interfering with a federal investigation.

6 Likes

Sounds like it’s time for Biden – that is, the bloody president – to get back on stage and put his foot down. (Where’s he been, anyway?)

8 Likes
11 Likes
9 Likes

To me the association between “nationalism” (namely religious and/or racial) and “authoritarianism” is pretty much the same as “water” and “wet”. Why would you assume they aren’t correlated?

10 Likes

“Another step in the right direction would be to prohibit the sexual exploitation of minors and the promotion of content that poses risks to minors’ physical and mental health (which the Kids Online Safety Act would do).”

Um, isn’t the first bit already highly illegal? Although, maybe a writer for The American Conservative wouldn’t know that if they spend too much time hanging out with certain type of hard-line Christian Conservatives.
Judging from the unfortunately long history of semi-regular scandals involving prominent members of that sub-group, at least.
There’s certainly a fuck-ton more evidence for “god-fearing pillars of the community” like that being a danger to kids than there is for “social contagion” and peer-pressure or the boogyman “trans-groomers” turning kids trans.

7 Likes

A “non profit” (heh more like “false prophet”) Billy Graham foundation risking the whole ‘politically neutral churches not being taxed’ thing by sending out a 44 page PDF “election guide for Christians”

https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/1fjtmwv/my_mother_received_this_44_page_pdf_from_the/

5 Likes

shocked philip j fry GIF

well, kinda shocked. “ex”

7 Likes

Taylor Swift isn’t having trouble with ticket sales or losing brand deals since endorsing Harris

THE ANSWER

No, Swift did not lose $125 million in brand deals after endorsing Harris.

WHAT WE FOUND

There’s no evidence Swift lost $125 million in brand deals after endorsing Harris. This rumor also stems from a satirical article published by esspots.com on Sept. 14, 2024.

SpaceX Fan Club also shared this viral claim on its Facebook page on Sept. 12. The post’s comments section includes a link to another satirical article published by esspots.com.

This article is also clearly labeled as satire and includes the same disclaimer as the previous satirical article about Swift canceling her Eras Tour dates.

SpaceX Fan Club also included the same “rated satire” label and text in small print on the meme attached to the post.

https://www.verifythis.com/article/news/verify/social-media/did-taylor-swift-cancel-eras-tour-dates-lose-brand-deals-after-harris-endorsement/536-a25b592d-3102-4cfa-b9c3-8b2e58de5c95

5 Likes

The only part of this that actually irritates me is that there are still people out there who have to have this pointed out to them! How can they struggle with “fascists are bad!” I cannot comprehend. My grandpa got paid to shoot Nazis. Now way to many grandpas are supporting them. WTF happened to my country? (I know, I know, we elected a Black president, and the racists lost their minds. I don’t find that an acceptable excuse.)

12 Likes
10 Likes

Blood and Soil

Ugh, White Nationalism is awful enough without bringing Trump’s underpants into the conversation.

8 Likes

threw up

8 Likes

8 Likes

I bet the Nazis will hate the new association for their favorite catchphrase even more, though.

1 Like

:question:

1 Like

Blood and soil

2 Likes

5 Likes

Not only is he victim-blaming, he’s also directly comparing his own perceived mistreatment to thousands of years of antisemitic persecution.

7 Likes

I have such a hard time imagining any other presidential candidate throughout history whining about how they “haven’t been treated right” without it being immediately mocked as childish, petulant, self-centered behavior unbefitting a serious adult vying for one of the most powerful offices in the world. It might even end their campaign right then and there. And that’s before the antisemitism even gets involved at all.

We’re all numbed to it after so many years, but it bears repeating the insane amount of slack that’s been inexplicably afforded Trump… not dozens, not hundreds, but literally THOUSANDS of gaffes, scandals, crimes, slurs, lies and deeply unprofessional, weak, narcissistic, ignorant actions, any ONE of which would have instantly ended another politician’s career in disgrace. Fucking thousands.

1 Like