Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 4)

That’s some primo entitlement! Illegally carrying a gun, and feeling free to shoot people who weren’t threatening him or even crowding him, just because they were in his way.

I bet he looked confused when his ass was arrested. “You can’t do this, do you know who I am?”

9 Likes

Swift absolutely shouldn’t have to deal with these assholes. But of pretty much anyone they chose to vilify, Swift can absolutely handle them. She has excellent security and the money to hire more.
I hope this backfires. Swift has been careful about talking politics, only urging people to get registered and vote. Maybe she will stop being careful. I also hope the Swifties just crash down on their heads

13 Likes

Interesting lawsuit that might put conservatives love of constitutionality at risk

The parents of Parkland, FL, shooting victim Joaquin Oliver are suing the United States government, claiming the country’s gun policies were in ‘violation’ of their son’s ‘right to life and personal security’ as dictated in the Declaration of Independence.

‘Joaquin Oliver was killed as a consequence of the actions and omissions of the United States of America that enabled and facilitated high-risk firearm sales to unsuitable civilian buyers and prevented the adoption of widely accepted measures to protect persons from being injured or killed by guns,’ the lawsuit states.

This lawsuit is the first to make the claim that the U.S.’s lack of gun regulation is a direct violation of human rights.

10 Likes
4 Likes

One House Republican, Rep. Chip Roy of Texas, quickly voiced his opposition to the bill shortly after it was released.

“It’s a 100% clean. And I 100% oppose,” Roy tweeted. exited.

and, of course, it probably isn’t a clean bill at all.

What’s clear is that after last month’s public GOP civil war over the speaker’s gavel, Republicans have little appetite for shutting down the government.

hahahahaha. yeah, right.

5 Likes

The draconian measures are part of a “blitz” described by far-right Trump immigration adviser Stephen Miller

icegif-3026

3 Likes

Ah, Stephen Miller. The one kid who really paid attention in history class.
And drew all the wrong conclusions.

15 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

1819 News was initially a “fully-owned subsidiary of” the Alabama Policy Institute (API), a conservative think tank formerly known as the Alabama Family Alliance, which was co-founded by now Congressman Gary Palmer.

4 Likes

A boatload of terrible items in their proposal.

3 Likes

telework restrictions

What?!

They’ll never pry me from my telework!!

Angry Hold Me Back GIF by Leroy Patterson

5 Likes

it would force federal employees to go back in person. but don’t worry they also want to reduce the number of workers, so there will be plenty of desks to choose from.

4 Likes

And yet it will still turn out to be hotdesking. You don’t want people to start thinking they’re more important than the furniture.

9 Likes
2 Likes

https://archive.ph/40ouV

Republicans revenge agenda after just losing control of the school board. Illegal severance payment to outgoing superintendent- ban trans kids playing sports.

4 Likes

Meanwhile, down in FL,

MoRon will have a fit!

Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

11 Likes
5 Likes